Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Star Wars: Remnants of the Empire
Star Wars: Remnants of the Empire
2002-09-12, 8:33 AM #1
OK, here is my story. It takes place +25 ASW4 (that's 25 years after Episode IV: A New Hope). I will post two kinds of posts:
---Story---
for the actual story, and
---Info---
to explain any questions, comments, etc.
Check out NPC Manager to create new single player mode characters in JK2! Great for modders, single player campaign developers, and TC makers!
2002-09-12, 8:42 AM #2
---Story--- (Movie scrolling intro)

Star Wars Jedi Knight
Episode III
REMNANTS OF THE EMPIRE
It has been ten years since the dark Jedi Desann and his army of Sith apprentices nearly destroyed the Jedi Academy on Yavin. In the decade since the attack, a new Jedi Council has been founded on Coruscant, in a 120-story building that is one of the tallest on the planet.

Master Luke Skywalker, head of the Council, believed that the reborn Sith had been wiped out at the Third Battle of Yavin. However, many of them went into hiding on Rusaan, site of the infamous Valley of the Jedi. On Bblarsangi, a mountainous jungle world near Kejim, a Republic Intelligence outpost has detected transmissions originating from the old Imperial base.

Meanwhile, rumors have arisen that a Sith Lord has landed on Carsani, a nearby world, and terrorized the planet's population.
Though Master Skywalker feels that a reemergance of the Sith is unlikely, he has dispatched his apprentices, Jacen and Jaina Solo, to Carsani to investigate the situation.

[This message has been edited by Matt_KG (edited September 12, 2002).]
Check out NPC Manager to create new single player mode characters in JK2! Great for modders, single player campaign developers, and TC makers!
2002-09-18, 8:29 AM #3
Is no-one interested in this?
2002-09-18, 9:13 AM #4
Yes [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] I'm just thinking of how to begin...

------------------
Hi, I'm Gee_4ce, I'm selling these fine leather jackets!
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2002-09-23, 10:41 AM #5
Just trying to keep this on the board. Should I post the next one?

↑ Up to the top!