Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Silhouette of Palpatine
Silhouette of Palpatine
2002-12-13, 8:20 AM #1
Howdy-doody, I'm starting a new Star Wars story. It will involve canonical characters and new characters. It will mostly be a story of Imperial intrigue and infighting, as different warlords attempt to secure weapons and powers that will enable them to rule the galaxy unchallenged. It takes place eleven months after the Battle of Endor in "Return of the Jedi". Sate Pestage is ruler of the Empire now, which is fragmenting into several factions.

Each writer will come up with at least one power (weapon, technology, ally, whatever) that the Imperials want to gain. The main heroes of the Rebellion (Luke, Han, Leia, etc.) will have little or no involvement in this story.

If you wish to write, post the power at stake that you invented, and the Imperial whose pet project is to go after it.

Thank you, and please let the writing begin!

MY POWER AT STAKE
The invincible Imperial Space Force was created by the Jedi Bendu, a faction of the Jedi Knights, out of the Ashla paraForce, according to a combination teachings passed down from the Skywalker through the centuries and new discoveries in meditation, by the order of Cos Da****, the Old Republic liaison to the Jedi Temple. Da****, secretly a darkside magician, added the powers of the Bogan paraForce to the ISF to make it invincible. Da****, as the Republic liaison, was given the key directive to command the ISF, but it was lost before he could use it. When Palpatine created his New Order, Da**** became governor of the two planets in the Addo system, Granicus and Had Abbadon. Da****'s current status is now lost to history, but the ISF is now sought by Imperial Inner Councilor Jakob Szonnora.

------------------
Quest on epic adventures or duel at the High Citadel!
Visit my all-new website, the [url=http://com3.runboard.com/blazaruscitadel]Lazarus Citadel[/url!
2002-12-13, 2:22 PM #2
NSP: (I say again; Massassi is too censored.)
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2002-12-14, 10:41 AM #3
NSP: but Highemp...what about things like BftN...or FaD...let alone NeS...well...if i think of something that poeople can fight over, ill be sure to post it.
may the farce be with you.

↑ Up to the top!