Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Forgotten JK Wars: The Drazen Isle Battle!
Forgotten JK Wars: The Drazen Isle Battle!
2003-05-26, 12:58 AM #1
(NSP: Until I recover my other story, "Genesis", from the void of writer's block, I thought this might pose as a nifty little distraction. I mean, NeS is a totally satisfying lover, unassuming and willing to experiment with all of your wildest fantasies, but it's proven that mankind was not meant to sleep with one story all his/her life. Ahem. Thus begins the story, which is meant to be an exercise in satire, for those not on my wavelength, told from the perspective of those avatars we order about to gruesome deaths in video games.)

*[XTR4]3LIt3CL0Wn69 is suddenly simultaneously aware of his existence, the stupidity of his name and the poor resolution of his body as compared to the present market standard. What's more, he is on what appears to be a dimly lit hotel.*

[XTR4]3LIt3CL0Wn69: What the-?

*Suddenly, in the top periphery of his vision, the hapless Santiago-skinned avatar sees small yellow text, announcing that other characters of equally doubtful namesakes have "joined the game", whatever that means.*

[XTR4]3LIt3CL0Wn69: I suddenly have a dynamic urge to strafe into the next building and find a...a "conc"?

*Suddenly, another presence nearby triggers an instinct deep within, and his no-fingered hand reaches for his lightsaber..*

------------------
"You have to tame the wild beast before you let it out of its cage."

-Derek Zoolander
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998
2003-05-27, 4:06 PM #2
The market sells "concs" and LHarm gets one and starts shoot at the man with the light saber.

------------------
Ive moved over to JK2
Ive moved over to JK2

↑ Up to the top!