Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → the guy with the gun...
the guy with the gun...
2004-01-01, 11:28 AM #1
walked into a room and let all hell break loose then....

------------------
my password is ******
www.stupid.com IS real..
im not short...minime is short
2004-01-01, 12:15 PM #2
Someone called the cops, and he was locked up.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.rot13.com" TARGET=_blank>Wnav "Xebxb" Ghbzvara
w_ghbzvara@yhhxxh.pbz</A>
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2004-01-01, 12:42 PM #3
But the cops didn't know that they had arrested his clone, for he was the only rougue member of the Clone Army of the Old Republic!

------------------
I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
~ Oscar Levant
2004-01-02, 11:02 AM #4
And so Arthur and His Knights slew the clones. And there was much rejoicing.

------------------
Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here, this was my dream, my wish, and it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-01-02, 4:31 PM #5
Until one apendageless clone got up and shouted, "I'm not dead yet! It's only a flesh wound..."

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-01-03, 11:08 AM #6
then the clone killed them all and went on to kill george bush...

------------------
janitor bobs idea of rogers video: He's actually the overweight guy next door who has a HUGE selection of videos, including the entire Lethal Weapon, Halloween, and 'Ernest' series.
The advantage is is that you can 'borrow' movies for long amounts of time without him remembering that you borrowed them.

The disadvantage is the pizza cheese grime on the DVDs
2004-01-05, 6:13 AM #7
...only to face the clones of King Arthur and His Knights and literally starting the Clone Wars.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!