Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Tale of the Earth Away
The Tale of the Earth Away
2004-03-05, 6:15 PM #1
Every planet has a history book. Some planets just fill in that history book slower then others.

One planet may be far into the age of their 3rd world war, while another is lagging behind in the days of old.

This planet is considered close to Earth by universal standards, but extremely far by human standards.

The planet is called Harka (Har-Kuh) and is right in the middle of its Dark Age.

This particular tale takes place in a large country called Taulonia (Taow-Low-Ni-uh).

Taulonia is a country ruled by a fair and just king named Loxli (Locks-Lee).

It is full of many different kinds of people, full with huge snow covered mountains, wide rivers, and it remains cold and packed with snow 80% of the age.

(An “age” is equivalent to 1 Year and 5 month on Earth.)

You have been chosen to develop new technology for these people. This isn’t the Dark Ages as we knew it here. This is like a Dark-Ice-Age. You need to help develop new technology, for transportation, weaponry, and you are also in charge of Taulonias’ army. Develop a training station, tactics, maps etc.. You have one year to finish this task. Lord Loxli depends on you.

(I will post the enemy’s updates as we go along. As you are developing things, so is the enemy.)

You may also choose to let some of the Taulonian Knights go on quests. You can roleplay all of this, just give it thought. The idea of this is for the people writing the story to make a country that has it’s own EVERYTHING. You decide the fate of Taulonia, how it evolves, how it battles, and just about everything else about it. To make things exciting you can have many things going on at once.

Ex. The towns folk are in town working, talking, bartering, whatever, while the Knights are training or on a quest.

You can even follow a specific Character.

Ex. You can follow the life of just one peasant or just one knight, even the king himself. You choose you decide.

“Jonahs was helping his father in the fields while suddenly blah-blah-blah happens. Jonahs runs over to the towns center to see what is going on”
King: My people, war is blah-blah-blah

crowd: blah-blah

Jonahs: This is horrible father!

Get it? You can either make your own character and follow him throughout this tale, or you can follow a basic plot, whatever. Go nuts. The objective of this is to make a huge tale that is just really detailed and large.

Once again I would really like to keep this serious. Thanks.

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Think while it's still legal.

↑ Up to the top!