Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Bobble! ! !
The Bobble! ! !
2004-03-06, 7:54 PM #1
This is a story I wrote. Add your own tales of Bobob and ralf here. Or just comment on the story. I will also be posting the Magivical Story of Jezuses soon. Note:the story gets quite random and unreadable at some points

I

I am bobob I once saw a butterfly and it was my best friend in the whole gosh dang world yus mofislagers and then I saw a kitten so I killed the butterfly aand became friends with the kitten we froliked in daz medowas in daz seas then he said “lets go get someaas foods and I said hey buddda boosh kin kan my eat some mice.” then we went to the mouseds houses and knicked on his door he opened the door and then I shot him and slit open his small belly the welps for pain were amusing to my screwy mind then I realized that thhe cat had made me do that and I got angry and I ran towards the cat and I bit him in the face and ripped off his nose he screamed and tried to scratch me arse a suddenly eerie refreshment came over methen then I screamed at the eval kitten who made me killen that poor little dead binshot mouse in daz ho use so I kicked the kitty in the tail and it fell off the cliff that I dug yesterday The cat fell for two hours then finally reached the bottom which mangled guts and goop filled the small crevace I then saw a giant named ralf who was big compared to a large melon which my mother use to make when I lived in bugabon creek with my mother and me cat grisnack 7 occupied at the time just like paul bunyan and his blue cow thing yes I wasdaz and always will be ralfs blue cow thing

II
My freiensd jimmmmmmmmmeh and his friend hokum lugasenyus moutas they were little ungumos peopals who hurt me eyes when I looked at them so when ever I wen tot school with them I wore blind people sun glasses and the a guy came to school and ia ia ia bob that was his name until I killed him but that’s later in chapeter III well this guy was a guy who dised people and sead studfff like WAAAAZZZZ uppppp bizaaaatchhhh by the way he was anbout a foot tall and his eyes where yellow so he was scary so then I made friends with himen daz sun shine allalallalallalalallala ugazmos thin allalallalallal I sing mes songsaasaas lalalallalallala I singen la sonmgs with bob he es funny then I went back home in my small village of romulasdum IIV which ralf waz so I talk ed to ralf for hours and hopurs and we became the best of friend s the universe had ever seen he was ahappy and I waza tooo we one took a walk to the biggest ol block o cheese in the whole god damn world it was the prized possession of our country but we ate it and the country got very ol madds at us e so we were banished butn before I left I went to the grave of the butterfly I killed about twelve hopurs ago and I cryed but then I had to go the bathcrooom so I pissed on the grave stone then we took then very long journey of the boon ish and wne tot the aland of Bobasdingladonagas monket goon taz it was ver y afr away and we cried more and pissed on a lot o stiffenlas I got a pet mokey and we walked into a cave so ralf the giant and me atre a monkey mmmm mmm gooood theat was an amazing meal o good chhezre mokey then next day we entered Bobasdingladonagas monket goon taz such a funny land full of laughing and smell of buring hair

III
the entrance of the city was filled with sleeping people lying all over the ground I never though theat Bobasdingladonagas monket goon tazers were so smelly and attracted so many flys we walkered for three hopurs until we saw the grand palace of Bobasdingladonagas monket goon taz we walked and walked some more into the gates and then we noriticed how rude they were not to talk to themselves to us in a convering of lettertsand we then noticed that someone was in trouble they had a knife in their head so we pulled it out abnd we asked him if he was ok but he did not answer that jimhok nose so we killed him then we realized that these people were not rude they were just weird in their own special way just like the mous e I killed sop ever so long ago uy then we saw a large donkey named ralkging we greeted him warmly and then looked at eachothe rralf and I that is and we got our big ol wacking sltick and lured the donkey into the kitchen of the castle and we pit some peanut butter on the sove so he would go in it then wen he did a good ol big giant bunga nimbob of a wacking on his *** hew laughed at first sseeeking pleaseure in the constant beating of his bungoholo then when his red *** started to bleed he did nort and kicked ralf in the face and I said die die die sddie die die gegrgrggrgrgrggrgrgrgrrrrrrra so I killed him by bithing his neck until his throat was severed and bleeding the taste of blood was extreme ly tasty o bog jimtasted like the cat onlty more mahairy I wake up ralf and he said wtf and I said wtf you saying wtf for you are a dumbbojimhacklin then he cried and I cried and asaid sorry and then we ate the donkey raw as his *** was when we eat all the skin off it was ia ai ia bob then we left Bobasdingladonagas monket goon taz and traveld far awayaayayaayya

IV
We then went to the land of evalish midgets whom liv en la minos de la escuela they are like dwarves but no so ok ya ok then there was a greasy person who greated bobob and ralf at the door we then walked to the office of evalish tall guy wgoho who *****wipped all of the midgets to make him giant a ol big sandwhiches that tower over and thing unover 900000 jetnags tall which is abour 1 jetnag = 5 inches he then said to go see him eat one of his big ol sandwhiches and he said before we saw irt that we can not eat the big ol sandwhich for else he will banish us e to the place where the apocalypse will happen so we entered the bifgantic sandwhich was we saw it ralf and I that be we were in awe of the big ol sandwhich that thousands of big ol midgets were making it and we juped ober the thing that gib made to guard the sandwhich and we ate it all yum yum tasty taasy so then he got angry at us and banished us but we ate himnt to but he was all metaly and in his head was a cay with no nose he jumped out and moeaawwaaeeaeed at ralf and ralf fell down and crushed a midget I laughed and pissed on the cat but that just madae him more angry oh well you god grrrrrr die jesusesesese then I kicked that I mean kicked that cat in the tail again and it fell onto the giant tooth pichak of the sandwhich with a half eaten olive on it and he died and I said ahhahahhahahhahaha ha then I woke up ralf again and asaisddsda said ride ol horsey and he rode me to the place were the apocalypse will happen and we stopped it but that is not important so that is the end of my story

------------------
*Bjorn*
muhahahha FIRE!!!!!!!! :) :( >:) :D ;(.
hi
*Bjorn*
hi
2004-03-07, 6:18 PM #2
that...is impossible to write to... Knight's Tale is odd, but this my friend, this is impossible.

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-03-08, 9:32 AM #3
Knight's tale isn't wierd! I mean, just look at NeS. That's wierd (not including this thing, of cource).

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-03-08, 1:03 PM #4
Yep. Suprised you even read it, most people give up after the first section. I typed it up during a career class along with a 25 page story called the MAgiviacal Story of Jezuese it makes a lot more sense than this.

------------------
*Bjorn*
hi
*Bjorn*
hi

↑ Up to the top!