Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Serge the wanderer
Serge the wanderer
2004-03-03, 1:27 PM #1
for all youwho were at play online messege board, you've seen this b4 (you people are probably rare tho [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif])
-----------------------------------------
Serge woke up from a dream that night out in the plains of the desert. He dreamt of a beautiful girl, but she wanted something, she wanted him to get the blade. The ultima blade. The temple of the ultma blade happened to be on his planet. He packed up and headed to the temple to retreive the blade. He never knew what drama he was about to be pulled into.
<> continue the story, be a good character, be evil but most of all have fun [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
When will you learn? It's not a game, It's real!!
2004-03-04, 9:36 AM #2
aww man.. nobody likes me [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
2004-03-04, 11:57 AM #3
develop the story more. oh, and this place moves alot slower then the discussion boards, so don't use that as a guide.

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-03-05, 1:24 PM #4
ok...Serge walked into the temple. As he entered a hallway and at the end was a light. the ultima blade! thought serge. He ran down the hall and the light was growing bigger. all of a sudden he fell down a trapped door. When he came to, he saw three doors. Above the 3 doors was a sign. "great a riddle", said serge oddly loud. It read-
----I'm to lazy to think of a riddle
------brief explanation of the story:
alright here's whats goin on, Serge is a young man who beleives that all dreams are real and sometimes messeges from others. He is on a planet called...um...Tyria. now there are other planets out there all connected by portals. to get from one planet to the next you go through, duh, but each pair of portals can only transport you back and forth.---tell me what else you need me to tell you, i can go on 4ever

------------------
2004-03-05, 1:54 PM #5
Hmm.. i'd like to write for this, Knight's Tail has been a bit slow lately, but i'm not really sure where to start. Would you mind other people writing for Serge? i could do that until enough of the world develops that i can make a character of my own.

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%
2004-03-05, 11:53 PM #6
go ahead, I really don't care what you do, as long as it makes sense. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------

[This message has been edited by forgone_light (edited March 06, 2004).]
2004-03-06, 6:50 AM #7
NSP: I'll sit out and read for a little while. I need to concentrate on Knight's Tail right now, but if this develops a little more I might add my assistance. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-03-06, 1:53 PM #8
NSP: Well, now I’m writing for NeS, Knight's tale, and Massassi temple (if Phoenix ever gets back), but I’ll see what I can do with this.

Serge looked up at the sign. It read:

"Through one may you enter,
Though through none may you return.
One will lead you to the weapon you seek,
Though the path is perilous and long.
One will lead to back to your home,
Never to return to here.
The last shall lead to death,
Quick and sweet.
These doors hold their secrets,
In the ever-changing sand,
For one with the power
To see into their minds"

"Well, it seems like I’ve got to chose one of these doors, but which? If I listen to the riddle, then one will kill me and one will send me back home, never to return, though how it's going to stop me I don't know. So I’ve got a one in three chance of getting to the Ultima blade, and even then its supposedly going to be hard to get it even after I get the door right. I don’t like those odds".

Serge paces back and forth across the sandy floor of the room, thinking hard. "These doors hold their secrets, in the ever-changing sand. What's that supposed to mean? What sand? Serge stops then, and looks down. "Well, don't I feel like an idiot. But how am I supposed to get the secrets? Maybe if I try digging around the doors..."

Serge goes in front of the far-left door and begins digging in the sand. Soon he feels a hard, flat surface. He then pushed all the sand away from it until he uncovered the whole top of the object. It seemed to be a block of cold stone, which Serge couldn't budge. On top of it was etched the image of a scythe. "Well, I think I know what that stands for. Now to see if this is the same for the other doors."

After about 15 minutes, Serge successfully uncovered the stone blocks in front of the other two doors. The door in the middle had the picture of a ******* sword that looked suspiciously like the one he left at home. The one on the right had a carving of the Ultima Blade. "Well, it looks like I’ve uncovered the door I need to take." With this he opened the right door. Suddenly, searing light poured out, and Serge experienced a feeling of incredible acceleration.

"Wait, what is this? Oh, no! It’s a portal! What about the Ultima Blade?" He thinks, speech being impossible at the moment. After a matter of seconds, Serge materialized a few inches above a grassy field, which he promptly fell onto. He got up and turned around to see the unmistakable curving arches of a portal.

"Damn it. The stupid riddle tricked me. I have to get back to the shrine." He then ran back to the portal and jumped through to land... on the grass on the other side. "Well, I guess that riddle was truthful about one thing. I can’t return this way. But then again, I'm not back home and I'm not dead, I think. So where am I?" Serge took in his surroundings, which mostly consist of a grassy plain stretching to the horizon, except for a forest far in the distance in the direction of the sun, which looks to be rising. "Well, that seems like as good a direction as any." Serge said, and with that he headed off.

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%
2004-03-07, 12:29 AM #9
Serge walked on. The road seamed to go on forever. After travelling endlessly on the open plains, Serge came across a dark forest. Even though it was day around him, almost noon, The forest seemed dark as the darkest of blacks when the moon doesn't shine and the stars stay home to sleep.
"I've gone this far," said serge," I might as well go the rest."
He entered the forest. He couldn't see past a foot in front of him, but he trudged on. It was oddly quiet in the forest. Serge walked on when,"Ow!" he said smacking into a tree. "Man I wish that there was light in here,"he half screamed.
He decided to find some wood to make came. He knew it had to be late now and he was tired. He picked up some twigs and made camp. After much time, Serge finally got a fire rolling. The fire, though burning brightly, didn't light up the forest at all. Then, Serge started to fall asleep. The last thing he heard was the forest seeming to wake up.
Serge didn't wake up in the forest. He woke in a house that seemed to serve as a hospital. Serge tried to get out but he ached with pain. "You should'nt do that," said a women who seemed to be a nurse or doctor.
"What happened?" said Serge.
"You poisoned by a Ketarie of the Mysterious Forest," she replied.
"A what?" said Serge.
"A Ketarie, it's a large insect type monster,"
"Where am I?" asked Serge
"Belvendel," said the nurse.
"Never heard of it," said Serge. He then thought,"I must be on another planet."

------------------
2004-03-13, 12:02 AM #10
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

------------------
2004-03-13, 6:41 AM #11
i would write, but.. just the two of us?

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%
2004-03-14, 12:22 AM #12
In his dreams, he saw monsters, terrible, big, small... All kinds of types, they were running after him. In total black he ran away, but they were faster, it seems like he didnt run at all. When the first bit, he was feeling a terrible pain. It seems that it wasnt a dream, he could touch the cold dark, could feel pain. His longs almost exploded when he holded his breath. Then a insect came between the rest. Big, and he lookd like a Ketarie. Then it stinged him. No pain, but he can feel the pain and poison filling his body...he...he...he

------------------
-thank you man, raly appriciate it
2004-03-15, 10:47 AM #13
Huh? he never fell asleep. He woke in that town. Oi! but yeah, we need other people to come here and write. COME WRITE ALL YE WHO THINKITH YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH!!!! lol

------------------
2004-03-16, 6:45 PM #14
NSP: I've decided that KT is going to be my primary focus. I've even linked it from my Website. Otherwise I'd write for this. But the story hasn't developed enough for me to get any ideas for this guy. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-03-17, 2:47 PM #15
NSP: i'm sorry, light, but i'm going to have to join Yecti on this. Knights tale and NeS are far more interesting at this point, and this story has jsut not gone far enough for me to do anything with it, and noone else has joined in save help, who only served to confuse things (sorry help but, well.. you did). if this manages to go further, i may come back, but for now... sorry, i'm going to have to give it up.

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%

↑ Up to the top!