Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Darkside Chronicles
The Darkside Chronicles
2004-02-17, 8:11 PM #1
[opening NSP]This shall be the telling of the story of Darkside's early days long before he ever appeared in the NeS. (around 30,000 years before Darkside ever met Geb to be remotely specific)[/opening NSP]

Long ago in the world of the dead a damned soul, who as a mortal went by the name of Marcus, was being promoted to the rank of General in Satan's army.

Jim7: GHKJSAGHUFJNG F GFDAHGJDFHNSDGJHE TERN RTHGB NOIG REAIGBKJGBR IGRBAJBGRE JGRGBK JRBSGIUSFGJFSDABG

Marcus: My loyalty belongs only to the armies of Hell and the flaming hand of Satan.

The crowd chants as Marcus is branded with the mark of the Generals. The ceremony now over, everyone heads off for the party.

Marcus: To the fall of the universe!

The soldiers at Marcus's table raise their glasses and let out a grunt before drinking

Marcus: I shall return shortly... I must take a leak...

Marcus leaves for the little spirit's room.

Jeremy: Marcus was a good choice for General... he is an excellent leader

Max: Yes... remember when the fight against the Ghglriuhnss turned from bad to worse and everyone thought they would break through the line and make it to the Black Fortress but who led us to a victory?

everyone: Marcus!

Just then an old soldier walked up to the table hearing the men praising Marcus

Helebon: Marcus this, Marcus that... I suppose Marcus can walk on lava too...

Max: oh shut up Helebon, you're drunk... go home and get sober

Helebon: Don't you all see it's Jim7... him and that Marcus plot against us all...

Jeremy: careful what you say old man... you're lucky we don't report your comments... now just go home

Helebon leaves as Marcus walks up to the table.

Marcus: Is that old man still speaking his drunken nonsense?

Ug: Yes, I do not like him, he smells of **** demon.

Marcus: Well I am afraid I must leave...

Marcus leaves the party... moments later he meets with a rather shady looking character (remember this is hell and this character is shady looking... in hell)

shady character: Marcus, were you followed?

Marcus: No... nobody followed me...

sc: Are you ready to recieve the knowledge?

Marcus: Yes... I am ready... by this time tomorrow Jim7's rule over Hell will end

sc: Ahh.. ambition... let's hope for your sake that it will not lead to your end...

The shady looking character reaches out his hand and places it on top of Marcus's hand... a low rumbling noise is heard and the shady character is entire absorbed into Marcus

Marcus?: I... we... feel different... must not say we... they will suspect us... yes must only say I for now...

Marcus head for his home...

...the next morning Marcus heads off to take command of 200 of Hell's finest soldiers

Marcus: We head to the northern wasteland... reports of Lost Souls attacking some of the villages have reached us and we have been ordered to take care of it...

Marcus and his men march off to the wastelands of the north...

...some time later

Max: our scout just returned... he said the villages have not been attacked in a long time

Marcus: under his breathWe know this.

Max: wha...

Before Max could finish his last word Marcus had devoured and absorbed all 200 soldiers under his command

Marcus: No longer Marcus we are... something more powerful... WE... ARE... DARKSIDE...

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Darkside: we must gain more power... more souls

Darkside looks to the nearby villages... a total of 129 souls live in these villages... and all of them fell to Darkside's power

Darkside: still not enough... we need more... no more time... we must move now

Darkside does a weird sinking into his shadow thing and does the reverse just outside the Balck Fortress where Jim7 is sharpening his lucky Axe

Darkside: We are Darkside... you will become us...

Jim7: Marcus?

Darkside: Marcus is no more... WE ARE DARKSIDE! and you will be part of us

Jim7: I wish people would tell me before they run off to betray my trust...

Jim7 swings his axe at Darkside slicing deep into his arm... 3 souls escape and Darkside lets out a scream that would disturb even the Dark Lord of Satanic Urinals.

Jim7: Good to know I can hurt you

Darkside zaps the Axe of Souls with a shadowy blast of energy causing it to disappear from Jim7's hand... then just as he did earlier he sank into his shadow and disappeared...

Jim7: Damn... I liked that axe... I wonder if I'll ever see it again...

Darkside appears on earth in the middle of a primitive human village...

WHAT WILL DARKSIDE DO NEXT? WILL JIM7 EVER FIND THE AXE? WILL THIS STORY FADE INTO THE DARKNESS? FIND OUT NEXT TIME WHEN SOMEONE POSTS!!!

*nsp... note... the axe of souls should not make any more appearances in this thread or it will screw up some consistency with the NeS*

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-02-17, 8:25 PM #2
NSP: For those not familar, DrkJedi82 aka Jim7 is refering to the Never-ending Story Thread when he speaks of NeS. You can find the link in my signature.

And apparently the Darkside's soul count thusfar in this thread is 328. This should be fun. Perhaps I'll post for it at some point.

------------------
Check out the following stories over at the Interactive Story Board:
The Never-ending Story Thread or visit the new webcomic version!
The Vision Cycle series
Featured Story: Mythos Solais

[This message has been edited by Gebohq (edited February 17, 2004).]
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-03-20, 1:52 PM #3
(NSP: That 'soon' is now. Sort of. I like this premise anywhos -- it could use a little something extra, if only a few more posts.)

Villager #1: <I'm hungry!>

Villager #2: <Thanks for stating the obvious.>

Villager #1: <Where's the food?>

Villager #3: <You were suppose to be hunting it!>

Villager #1: <....I'm hungry.>

Village Elder: <Back in the good old days-->

Villager #2: <What was good about life then?>

Villag Elder: <Don't talk back, young'en!>

Voice: We will feast...

Villager #1: <Feast, woot!>

The Darkside looms from the shadows.

Darkside: On your souls!

The villagers break out into panic as Darkside begins taking people's souls...

WILL WE FIND OUT WHAT THE DEAL WITH MARCUS WAS? WHO WAS THE SHADY CHARACTER? WHY DOES HELL SEEM TO BE A POPULAR PLACE TO RULE? WHY DO I SHOUT AT THE END OF THESE POSTS? WILL GEB THE WRITER CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING BETTER TO THIS THREAD? WHY MUST ... right, I'll stop then.

OR WILL I???

Well I don't care for your mother either...
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-04-12, 7:34 PM #4
Back in Hell...

Satan: I must follow Marcus to earth...

Seth: Are you sure you need to do that?

Satan: Yes, I must learned what the hell is going on...

Seth: Alright, I'll keep things evil down here, have a nice trip dude.

Satan walks through the portal to Eath

Satan: MARCUS!!! STOP!!!

Darkside notices Satan and runs off, Satan begins to chase after him but hits his head on a tree branch and falls on his back.

Moments later...

Darkside: We lost him... We are tired, we must rest...

ZZZZZZZ.... I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TODAY MOMMY THE OTHER VOICES MAKE FUN OF ME...

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!