Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Rpg characters
Rpg characters
2004-05-13, 1:55 PM #1
I've got nothing better to do. So take a character of yours from any midevial rpg and throw em into this story. and put what game it's from, just to clarify.
Farlier (Morrowind) walks into a bar. Nobody is seen in the dusty tavern except for a fat dartender who was napping against a wall. Farlier walked over to a corner, sat down in a chair and waited for something ot happen...

------------------
"Father to your hands I commend my spirirt. Father to your hands-Why have you forsaken me?"
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2004-05-13, 2:01 PM #2
Phoenix (Baldur's Gate 2) enters the bar, and spots Farlier in the corner and walks over.

"Hey, you're Farlier, right? Nice to meet you!"

"Yah, i'm Farlier. Well met"

They shake hands, but as they do Farlier pulls away, evidently in pain.

"What's with your hand, man! that gave me a nasty burn!"

"Oh, sorry. Burning fingers spell. Gotta remeber to stop doing that"

And with that, they both sit back down, and wait.

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
Scions of Light[/i]
The Never Ending Story Squared[/i]
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-05-13, 2:15 PM #3
Farlier pokes at his hand a bit, then starts with the boring chitchat acustomed to people who have just met each other. The talk turned to past adventures that each had.
"And then it was just the necromancer and me duking it out on top of the ruin. I had lost my shield and my helm, but he was running out of energy. As he started to prepare a spell, I jumped behind a statue, barely missing a blast of fire. I could hear him chanting a foul incantation on the other side of the stonework. I swung around the statue...straight into a skeleton. I knocked it out of the way and went straight for the warlock. He was already weak, and my sword drove straight through him. The skeleton had no chance once his master had already fallen." Farlier finished his tale with a grin.
"Wow, looks like you had some fun up there. So you're a bit like a paladin?"

"I guess you could say that. I'm a godly man, but I rely on my sword more than anything else. How about you?"

"I'll get to that. But first let's get a drink. I'm parched."
And so they woke up the bartender...

------------------
"Father to your hands I commend my spirirt. Father to your hands-Why have you forsaken me?"
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.

↑ Up to the top!