Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Untitled Unknown
Untitled Unknown
2004-05-22, 7:44 PM #1
I wrote this one night whilst bored, I don't know what its about, or where its gonna go, feel free to add a continuation, give me ideas or tell me what you think. Please don't give any of the characters names, or write anything about events previous to what is detailed, as this is what I have my mind set on doing if I take it any further. Please enjoy (feel free to tell me it sucks if you think so).

So as the three of them stood watching the house burn down, over the dry plains they drove to their next location, wherever it may be.

The man in the back corner of the vehicle shed a tear... his mind filled with thoughts lingering on the recent past. He shed a tear but felt no particular emotion about what had happened.

It seemed this kind of destruction followed him everywhere, the idea of this propelled another thought from straight from nowhere, right too the front of his brain in a split second... "why do these people care?"

His dark moments of reflective solitude were brought to an abrupt end by a question pointed in his direction. He wasn't fully aware of what the question asked of him, or where exactly it came from. He decided to respond with the flexible answer of "What?" shooting off in all directions as to make sure the person questioning was definately going to hear him.

"Would you like a cigarette?" the woman sat in the front passenger seat asked him for the second time.

Yes, he was definately awake again now, as he game his positive reply and lit up the cigarette with a grunt of approval.

He sure was glad the floor of the vehicle was metal. That way he felt safe as the cigarette fell from his mouth as he slept again.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-05-24, 1:07 PM #2
Do we continue it?

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

-------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-05-24, 3:43 PM #3
yeah, do whatever you want with events continuing. every so often i'm gonna write about some events previous to that piece.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.

↑ Up to the top!