Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Prisoner...A tale of Lies, Deception...and Cheesecake!
The Prisoner...A tale of Lies, Deception...and Cheesecake!
2004-10-24, 11:27 PM #1
since the serious crap never took off, here is something a little more lighthearted. y'all know how it works! I start, y'all contribute, I'll pop back in and make the irregular post to inch it along...ready?
-----------------
As I lay in my cell, staring at the ceiling, I couldn't help but wonder...when did The Cheesecake doublecross me? I mean, it's not exactly like that was something I expected, I watched them make the damn thing...but...ever since then...well...I suppose I should start at the beginning. unfortunately, I don't know where that is, so I'll just start at a convenient point in my memory and go from there.
My name is Orsinian Vilmer. everybody always calls me Ors though, cuz...well, would you want to try saying Orsinian very often? I suppose, when I look back on it, I should start out at my profession of choice. I was a freelance...
-------
yeah, I got stymied, but, it makes for a good take-off point. have fun!

↑ Up to the top!