Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → My Battle Tracks
My Battle Tracks
2004-02-23, 5:28 PM #1
If you don't like rap please leave.

If you don't mind, can ya judge my tracks? I know I can do better but I'd like your opinions again.

Thanks.

(Link in the sig)

------------------
My Tracks
2004-02-25, 5:10 AM #2
derailing the subway - intro is trying WAY to hard to be hella-gangster. Even if you are, it's way too over-done and cliche. REMIX REMIX AFSDKFJAS:LKFJ I hate it when emcees scream that (especially when it's not). Other than that, it's actually quite catchy. N/m, I got past that first break. The vocals are too over-powered by that reversed string sample.

I listened to the other 3 tracks, but can only gave identical commentary. I'm curious, though, can you write anything besides battle tracks? I've yet to meet someone making themselves purely on emcee battles, although I don't doubt it can be done. Excercising lyrical creativity will help improve your flow (trust me). I do live emcee for DnB djs around here occasionally, so I'm not just some punk making up some bs.
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.

↑ Up to the top!