Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → The Bitter Reply
The Bitter Reply
2004-02-23, 5:22 PM #1
Well, I've had this acoustic project going on for awhile, and I have like... a lot of songs, but I have a SoundClick site setup, so if anyone is interested, check it out.

http://www.soundclick.com/thebitterreply
2004-02-23, 6:07 PM #2
I really enjoyed these. Keep it up.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-02-24, 10:13 AM #3
Pretty Good.
[/generic_complement#148]

------------------
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

The Giant Internet IC Masturbator - Index of IC pinouts
Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical Code (NEC) Online - Don't do wiring without consulting it. OR ELSE!

[This message has been edited by DogSRoOL (edited February 24, 2004).]
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-02-25, 5:27 AM #4
Right off, I like. The beginning vocals need to be brought out alot (I'm not running an EQ right now. I shouldn't have to be, fyi). Needs more low-end, less mid. Again, another problem that can be quickly fixed with a re-eq. I really like this, though. Keep it up, and post more when it's recorded.
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-02-25, 8:31 AM #5
Thanks for the feedback, Six Years was one of the first songs written and recorded, almost like... 2 or 3 years ago. The new recordings are better, but soundclick only lets me upload 5mbs worth of songs... so in order to post a new song I'd probably have to delete Six Years

↑ Up to the top!