Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Why was Clan's thread closed?
Why was Clan's thread closed?
2004-02-25, 5:46 PM #1
Once again, blujay decides to close a thread, and once again, I cannot for the life of me undedrstand why. Please explain.

------------------
Shut up. I'm GOING to do this whether you like it or not.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-02-25, 6:09 PM #2
The e-mail in ruthervain's profile no longer exists. He had the forums send e-mail notices to this non-existant address whenever someone responded to the thread.

Thus, the @massassi.net account was being flooded with bounced-back e-mail notices. blujay closed the thread to prevent these from filling up and flooding the account.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-02-26, 3:24 AM #3
...and now Ive fixed it....hopefully.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-02-26, 8:05 AM #4
Hahaha! That is awesome!

------------------
please
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-02-26, 5:32 PM #5
/me does that.

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-02-26, 8:14 PM #6
And so the problem was solved, we hope, or at least [insert clever line here]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-27, 10:16 AM #7
Is it possible. after we post a thread, to change our decision to receive emails when ppl respond to that thread? If not (prolly the case), is it possible to have a button/checkbox or something that's shown in the "edit" screen for the first post that allows you to disable the email sending? Just a question/suggestion thing, if anyone is interested.

------------------
I am Darth Slaw.
The Dark Lord of the Sith,
And part of the Nightfire mod team

[This message has been edited by Darth Slaw (edited February 27, 2004).]
May the mass times acceleration be with you.

↑ Up to the top!