Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Heh, this would be cool...
Heh, this would be cool...
2004-03-03, 12:29 AM #1
I was listening to part of War of the Worlds just now and it occured to me (forgive me if this idea has already been aired) that given the pretty impressive range of musical talent around here, a Massassi 'War of the Worlds' style collaboration could be very cool if done right.

All these different musical styles melded around some story...perhaps a Massassi parody of WotW (some outside force attacking yadda yadda) or less of a parody and just a story involving Massassi.

Again, if done right, it would kick pure *** .....of course it goes without saying that it could also be a total disaster [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] Anyway, food for thought...

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-03-03, 12:37 AM #2
So something akin to Massassi Wars, except more music/sound oriented, and perhaps less of a strict parody?

If such an idea actually caught on, I'd have absolutely no problem contributing to any sort of script it might have.

------------------
Check out the following stories over at the Interactive Story Board:
The Never-ending Story Thread or visit the new webcomic version!
The Vision Cycle series
Featured Story: The Darkside Chronicles
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-03-03, 7:26 AM #3
I've got the entire radio broadcast on CD (kudos a mi papá), so we could use that as a base off of which to build.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!