Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Stupid bands. You aren't cool, stop acting it.
Stupid bands. You aren't cool, stop acting it.
2004-03-03, 12:11 AM #41
*downloads and listens to the mp3s*

This thread should be called "SAJN doesn't like Death Metal."

Yeah, the singers grunt like cavemen on steriods, but seriously... can't you enjoy music without listening to the singer? I'd kill to be able to play like any member of that band.

I don't really tend to listen to vocals above anything else I listen to, but I don't see what the big deal with screaming is, its **** hard to do right and can sound excellent if its done properly, when the music is heavy enough.

Do you know who that band are SAJN?

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-03-03, 12:33 AM #42
/nod

Cannibal Corpse.

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-03, 11:17 AM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Posted by Septic Yogurt:
Yeah, the singers grunt like cavemen on steriods, but seriously... can't you enjoy music without listening to the singer?</font>

Hard part of that is that often they sing louder than they play. I hate it when they completely muffle the instruments into a staticy nothingness.

------------------
I am Darth Slaw.
The Dark Lord of the Sith,
And part of the Nightfire mod team
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-03-03, 11:52 PM #44
Not surprised, they are in Ace Ventura [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

I like them myself, got one of their albums, although their song titles are unsettling at times.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.

↑ Up to the top!