Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Sad news
Sad news
2004-03-15, 11:38 AM #1
There have been two recent deaths.
Last week, Dave Blood, the bassist for the Dead Milkmen, killed himself. I know this is old, but I can't believe no one mentioned this. Information here.

Secondly, John McGeoch, guitarist of Siouxsie and the Banshees, Public Image LTD, and Magazine died on the 4th. Information here.

------------------
All you need is love.
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love
2004-03-15, 3:31 PM #2
What?! I didn't hear this... this sucks. The Dead Milkmen was a great band. I have one of their CDs. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
Space Colony Inc. Phoenix Suburban City Dereliction
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2004-03-15, 5:54 PM #3
I am just getting into them myself. The only song of theirs I've heard is Punk Rock Girl, but I think I'll rectify the situation ASAP.

The fact that it was a suicide makes it about a million times worse. At first I thought it was a health issue, so when I found out about the suicide I was doubly sad.

------------------
All you need is love.
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love

↑ Up to the top!