Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → After Life (New Song!)
After Life (New Song!)
2004-03-28, 12:23 PM #1
Something I whipped up today while bored. It's about 4 and half minutes and all Piano.

After Life (Piano Only)

Made in Garage Band because I happen to think it's better than FruityLoops, that, and I know how to use it...

I think it's vastly superior to my last song, but that's me. I'm thinking of remixing it and adding some other orchestral instruments to it, but I'm not sure yet.

Comments are appreciated.

[edit] I think lycos.co.uk is going to be a pain about letting me link, but it shouldn't be hard to find if it redirects you to the main index. [/edit]

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--

[This message has been edited by phoenix_9286 (edited March 28, 2004).]
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-03-28, 12:58 PM #2
You know... You can't link directly to a file from lycos.

But I found it.

Sounds good. You've inspired me to go and mix down this piano thing I did about a week ago and post it.

------------------
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
- Proverbs 27:17

Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Online - Legal requirements for wiring projects.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-03-29, 2:34 PM #3
*bump*

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Last Stand
2004-03-29, 5:27 PM #4
Thanks for the bump, otherwise I might have missed this. I'm downloading it right now, and will comment on it when I listen to it.

Okay, I liked it. I liked it more at the beginning then at the end, but that might just be because of my short attention span.

------------------
All you need is love.

[This message has been edited by dry gear the frog (edited March 29, 2004).]
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love
2004-03-30, 1:40 PM #5
Yea, I myself can't but feel that it gets a tad repeatitive after awhile. Maybe if I ever get around to adding more orchestral stuff it'll break that repeatitiveness up. That, and I'm not altogether happy with the end. I couldn't think of a good way to stop other than that.

Keep the comments comming!

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-03-31, 7:19 PM #6
Hmm... it looks like the comments still aren't coming. I can give some more and help bump the thread.

It starts out really strong, and I guess it does lose steam, like you're saying. Maybe you could shorten it up?

[edit]Gahh! Stupid typo[/edit]
------------------
All you need is love.

[This message has been edited by dry gear the frog (edited April 01, 2004).]
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love

↑ Up to the top!