Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → My music.
My music.
2004-04-10, 7:09 PM #1
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/mccazormusic.htm

In my opinion, the first two (and possibly the third(if you are not sensitive to bad language)) are the better of them, but you be the judge.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-04-10, 7:12 PM #2
They're certainly interesting. You just need a better mic, really. And better music. *cough*

Now take off your clothes.

------------------
All the prism in the world couldn't make hue.
2004-04-10, 7:20 PM #3
Oh yeah, and i wasnt actually going for the categories that each song (other than the chrstian rap one). they just didnt fit under anything so i picked a random one. and the mic is my MP3 player, and it's the only thing i have that records sound because my PC mic doesnt like recording anything.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-04-10, 7:39 PM #4
-_-,

------------------
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
- Proverbs 27:17
Ignorance breeds ignorance, anger breeds anger, violence breeds violence, so love breeds love. Choose the fruit of your life wisely.

Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical CodeĀ® (NECĀ®) Online - Legal requirements for wiring projects.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music

↑ Up to the top!