Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Meatloaf.
Meatloaf.
2004-04-22, 4:51 PM #1
Is that one awesome band or what?

I found the "Bat out of Hell" record in my basement, and got hopelessly addicted. I recently ordered "Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell" off Amazon for 99 cents.

------------------
[19:59] Happy "Liar liar" dud: This is arguably one of the lowest points in my life.
[20:00] Happy "Liar liar" dud: I'm sitting here infront of my two computers wearing shorts and with no shirt, eating potato salad and orange juice, debating the existance of pants.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-04-22, 7:58 PM #2
99c!!! thats a rip off! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
2004-04-22, 9:09 PM #3
I used to really love that song. Now I'm bored.

------------------
Flibbledy-dibbledy! Nyaaaaaaaahhh!

-The Last True Evil
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-04-22, 11:17 PM #4
Bat II is awesome. When I saw him live in Newcastle not long ago he told the crowd that he'd been on the phone to a Mr Steinman, and that Bat III is on the way...

*happydances*

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.
2004-04-23, 10:08 AM #5
<3 Meatloaf.

------------------
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
2004-04-23, 10:10 AM #6
Heh. The best part is that I'm eating Meatloaf right now.

...the food, that is.

------------------
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
- Proverbs 27:17
Ignorance breeds ignorance, anger breeds anger, violence breeds violence, so love breeds love. Choose the fruit of your life wisely.

Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Online - Legal requirements for wiring projects.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-04-23, 10:16 AM #7
MeatLoaf is the dude
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-04-23, 11:06 AM #8
Meatloaf is a half-brained biker who was on ice. That's all.

------------------
Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.

-R.D. Laing
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-04-23, 12:25 PM #9
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Martyn:
Bat II is awesome. When I saw him live in Newcastle not long ago he told the crowd that he'd been on the phone to a Mr Steinman, and that Bat III is on the way...

*happydances*

</font>

*happydances with Martyn*

------------------
[19:59] Happy "Liar liar" dud: This is arguably one of the lowest points in my life.
[20:00] Happy "Liar liar" dud: I'm sitting here infront of my two computers wearing shorts and with no shirt, eating potato salad and orange juice, debating the existance of pants.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-04-23, 3:29 PM #10
Meatloaf is Bob.

------------------
Flibbledy-dibbledy! Nyaaaaaaaahhh!

-The Last True Evil
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-04-23, 6:32 PM #11
And Bob has...
never mind.

------------------
All you need is love.
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love
2004-04-24, 7:21 AM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tracer:
Meatloaf is Bob.</font>

His name is Robert Paulson.

------------------
Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.

-R.D. Laing
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-04-24, 8:33 AM #13
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!