Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Muse.
Muse.
2004-04-24, 1:17 PM #1
My friend was over for a little while, and he showed me a Muse CD, we only had time for two songs (he had to go) I heard Muse - Stockholm Syndrome and Blackout.

Now I am pretty sure I am going to get their CD. I am kinda worried about myself because i just got Toxicity now i want a Muse CD [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

Anyway, for anyone who has heard\likes Muse, what your favorite song of theirs?

------------------
Run Away!!

[This message has been edited by BurrBoy (edited April 24, 2004).]
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-04-24, 2:20 PM #2
They're one of those bands who I've heard good things about and want to listen to, but haven't heard any songs by them.

------------------
All you need is love.
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love
2004-04-24, 3:31 PM #3
Bliss
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2004-04-24, 5:24 PM #4
Muse are awesome. Their back catalogue is really good, but IMO nothing comes close to Absolution.

Favourite tracks would be Falling Away With You, Hysteria, Apocalypse Please, Stockholm Syndome, Blackout, and Time is Running Out... Hell the whole CD is freaken good [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

Favourite track not from Absolution would be Sunburn.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-04-25, 5:59 AM #5
I havent heard anything from them, but I heard something on the radio that made me cringe and laugh about their lead singer.
He attempted to swing his guitar around his neck, and when it came around the other side he didnt stop it in time. The guitar slammed into his face and needed stitches.

------------------
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-04-25, 10:06 AM #6
Haha, that happened in Atlanta just a few weeks ago!

Um... I only have their Showbiz album, which is fantastic. My favorite songs are Sunburn, Unintended, Falling Down, and Cave.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album comes out April 20th
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-04-25, 3:23 PM #7
I've heard some muse. I'm not too impressed.

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-04-27, 2:01 AM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ:
Bliss</font>

------------------
"In the depths of my darkest winter, I found there existed in me an invincible summer..."

-Albert Camus
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998
2004-04-27, 1:55 PM #9
Dead Star, Stockholm Syndrome, Bliss, In Your World, Falling Down, Muscle Museum & Hypermusic are my favourites.

Anybody else had the pleasure of seeing Muse live? I can tell you its quite an experience.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-04-27, 5:53 PM #10
I have a nasty habit of getting into bands right after they finish a tour, which is a bad thing considering how often international bands make it down here...

So yeah, they toured in January, and I bought Absolution around the end of Feb [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.

[This message has been edited by Spork (edited April 27, 2004).]
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.

↑ Up to the top!