Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Upload help?
Upload help?
2004-05-01, 8:54 AM #1
I've got this program called Tab It which lets me write and arragne songs in a tab format and export them as MIDI files. Does anyone know of a site or server that I can upload these files to so I can post them on the web without loss of quality? They're pretty small files.
2004-05-01, 10:02 AM #2
E-mail them to me.

------------------
Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.

-R.D. Laing
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-05-02, 12:34 PM #3
Well, if you are willing, you could use something like Geocities.

------------------
All you need is love.
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love
2004-05-02, 2:50 PM #4
I have some space. But that would require me to actually get the password again :P
if you need it though ill get it

------------------
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-05-02, 3:38 PM #5
I've got some 30 MB left on my 100 MB account. I use, at most, some 150 MB of my 1 GB bandwith max.

I can host you without question.

------------------
Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.

-R.D. Laing
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!