Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → DJ Mix - Switch Presents...
DJ Mix - Switch Presents...
2004-05-04, 7:43 PM #1
One Very Important Thought

1. Pendulum - Moving Forward [phetsta rmx] - Begin
2. Counter Strike - The Decision - 4:36
3. Raiden - Fallin' [friction rmx] - 7:25
4. Kelis - Milkshake [kiko rmx] - 10:13
5. Rawthang - Scorned - 13:23
6. Kemal - Let It Move You - 16:33
7. Technical Itch - Elevation - 19:01
8. Ill.Skillz - Be There 4 U - 21:19
9. Orbital - Halcyon On + On [switch + kohei's rmx] - 23:46
10. Ill.Skillz - Not Promised Tomorrow - 26:44
11. U-Ziq - Hasty Boom Alert [hidden track] - 28:33

DJ mix by me. Not the most impressive mix, but all the tracks are awesome. 30 minutes for the bandwidth impaired (30 megs). Times listed after the track names are about when the tracks start in the mix.

http://s91219416.onlinehome.us/coolmix.mp3
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-05-05, 2:54 AM #2
Downloading next class period, then I'm burning to take home. I'll listen then.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-05-06, 12:56 PM #3
Anyone else? I don't even care about the other mix I posted, but it'd be neat to get any kind of feedback.

If you're thinking "I don't like techno, it's fruity", then you're totally wrong about this mix. This'll get your blood pumping. It's not trance/techno/any other fruityish (no offense meant, I listen to it all, too) music. It's Drum n Bass. Some of the tribes2 music was DnB, toooooooooooo.
*sigh*
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-05-06, 2:56 PM #4
I'm annoyed because I haven't had the chance to burn it to disk yet. Been busy last couple of days. Hell, I haven't even had the chance to plug it into iTunes and play it, it's been too noisy in the room.

Burning that CD though will be my first priority tomorrow. I need something new to listen to over the weekend. I'll give you some feedback then.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!