Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Help 'naming these tunes'
Help 'naming these tunes'
2004-05-12, 11:04 PM #1
Okay tune number 1:

-techno tune
-it's in the Six Flags Theme Park commercial. This old guy gets off the Six Flags bus really slow, but then the music plays, and he goes nuts dancing. (Funny commercial BTW)

Tune number 2:

-only lyrics I know "If I could find you now things would get better"
-alternative song
-music video features the band playing near some old muscle cars, and a classic Mustang gets a lot of screen time
-newer song

Thanks in advance as always fellas. (and ladies, should any reply)

------------------
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

-Tazz
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2004-05-13, 6:08 AM #2
Google gives Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue for the second one.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-05-13, 9:26 AM #3
I think the Six Flags song is Electric Boogie (or Electric Slide, I forget). They used to play it all the time at my middle school dances.

------------------
Because you're as bored as I am
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede

[This message has been edited by Chaz Ghostle (edited May 13, 2004).]
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-05-13, 9:47 AM #4
Found it...the Six Flags song is

Venga Boys - We Like To Party

------------------

-Tazz

Tazz
2004-05-13, 1:32 PM #5
We like to party. We like- we like to party.

The Vengabus is coming!

------------------
All the prism in the world couldn't make hue.

[This message has been edited by Vincent Valentine (edited May 13, 2004).]

↑ Up to the top!