Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → A little last minute, but...
A little last minute, but...
2004-05-27, 4:52 PM #1
I'm making a 3d animation of my robot for my final project in one of my classes. It's just a showcase of all the models and textures, not an actual animation.

The point of this, is that I want to have some sort of techno playing in the background. I know nothing about techno and don't have any on my computer, so I'd love it if you guys could point me towards some. I'd love to use Flexor's if he lets me and if it fits the video.

I'm looking for something around 3 minutes long, can be longer. Thanks!

------------------
gree gree.
2004-05-27, 5:04 PM #2
Popcorn (techno remix)

First techno song ever made. The remix is god.

------------------
OSC Empire | A.H.N.U.L.D.
[Jim7 PING reply]: 666secs
Think while it's still legal.
2004-05-27, 5:12 PM #3
Now that I'm getting near the end of the project, it looks like the song's gonna have to be 4+ min.

Links to songs would be great.

------------------
gree gree.
2004-05-27, 5:40 PM #4
If you give me till tommorow afternoon I have tons of great songs...

------------------
OSC Empire | A.H.N.U.L.D.
[Jim7 PING reply]: 666secs
Think while it's still legal.
2004-05-27, 6:01 PM #5
I need it by tonight, but someone sent me a song from Run Lola Run that'll work. Thanks for the help guys.

------------------
gree gree.
2004-05-27, 6:52 PM #6
I would've suggested 'Days go by' by dirty vegas.

Also, feel free to use any of my stuff.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

↑ Up to the top!