Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → the mars volta
the mars volta
2004-07-13, 12:37 PM #1
they are sooo pimp.

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i ♥ star wars
2004-07-13, 12:39 PM #2
hokay then.

------------------
What once was...
2004-07-13, 12:41 PM #3
Inertiatic ESP

Now I'm lost
last night I heard lepors
flinch like birth defects
it's musk was fecal in origin
as the words dribbled off of its chin
it said I'm lost
I'm lost
now I'm lost
dolls wreck the minced meat of pupils
cast in oblong arms length
the hooks have been picking their scabs
where wolves hide in the company of men
it said
I'm lost
I'm lost
now I'm lost
are you peaking in the red
perforated at the neck
what of this mongrel architect
a broken arm of sewers set
past present and future tense
clipside of the pinkeye fountain
now I'm lost
it's been said
long time ago
you'll be the first and last to know
you'll never know

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i ♥ star wars
2004-07-13, 12:49 PM #4
the mars volta <--click

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 12:50 PM #5
Oh a new member! Would you like some t[/i]ea? Or[/b] perhaps coffee? No? Well welcome anyway.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-13, 12:52 PM #6
im not a troll.. pshhh

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 12:55 PM #7
I never said that, I offered you something to drink

>.>
<.<

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
2004-07-13, 12:56 PM #8
right... i saw that lil secret code...

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 12:58 PM #9
What secret code? You saw nosssssssssing.

Pagewizard, the mack daddy pimp of massassi that gets sex every hour on the hour....riiight.

------------------

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited July 13, 2004).]
2004-07-13, 12:58 PM #10
Don't mind SAJN. He's just bitter b/c he can't get any. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-07-13, 1:00 PM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:

Pagewizard, the mack daddy pimp of massassi that gets sex every hour on the hour....riiight.

</font>

hey, you try living with my track record. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-07-13, 1:01 PM #12
wow... hehe

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 1:05 PM #13
/looks at watch '7:00pm'

/drops pants.

Coming Pagewizard... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
2004-07-13, 1:09 PM #14
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
/looks at watch '7:00pm'

/drops pants.

Coming Pagewizard... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

</font>

I don't swing that way, man... Lets just be friends. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
2004-07-13, 1:09 PM #15
grody...

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 1:11 PM #16
<3 The Mars Volta.

This should really be in the music forum, but i'll continue anyway... De-Loused in the Comatorium is an excellent album... saw em last year at Leeds 2003 too, one of my favourite bands.

Still prefer At The Drive-In though... Relationship of Command is something special that I doubt will be matched for a long long long time.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-07-13, 1:12 PM #17
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I don't swing that way, man... Lets just be friends. </font>

I forgot you only swing with your own kind...well it isn't my fault I'm not a hermaphrodite.

------------------
2004-07-13, 1:12 PM #18
yeah. im gonna stop posting.. since its in the wrong forum. bye.

------------------
i ♥ star wars
i &hearts; star wars
2004-07-13, 1:18 PM #19
I thought SAJN got this thread closed with immature behaviour... at first, I didn't know it simply got moved.

------------------
2004-07-13, 1:23 PM #20
Sorry Mack daddy pimp. I thought it got closed because.....****....uhh

COUNTER-RETORT!

------------------
2004-07-13, 3:38 PM #21
In befo da lock!

Erm...Wait.

Yes, The Mars Volta ROCK. Or ROCKS. Which is it?

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought out "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought our "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."

↑ Up to the top!