Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Discovered some great Thrash Metal
Discovered some great Thrash Metal
2006-04-28, 2:55 AM #1
I bought an album by a German metal band called Kreator and the album is called 'Enemy Of God'. I bought this the other week and had to pay £18 for it (HMV do take the mickey on price, AND its the only music store in my town) and when I played it, It sounded great and remembered the days of 80s Thrash and well to be honest, it had all elements of what a metal band should be consisting of riffs, strong drumming and screaming vocals. One top of that it was also a limited edition disc set, and it had great cover art.

I don't know if anyone may know this band, but as they have been around for years but sparking on the subject of Thrash Metal, what do you think is the best thrash metal album. Got to say that the above album and Slayer's 'Reign in Blood' and 'God Hates Us All' are the top of that list. Discuss
2006-04-29, 2:40 AM #2
Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Metallica - Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2006-04-29, 2:40 AM #3
reign in blood is such an awesome cd

↑ Up to the top!