Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → What song is this?
What song is this?
2006-05-07, 3:02 PM #1
What song is this? I have the Requiem for a Dream soundtrack, and that's not on there.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-05-07, 3:06 PM #2
That song is a common YTMND fad. I have no clue what it is.

2006-05-07, 3:24 PM #3
it sounds like a short looped clip of the requiem for a dream soundtrack that was redone for the two towers trailer.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2006-05-07, 3:38 PM #4
It's the music from the Requiem for a Dream trailer. My friend has the song... you can find it easily on any P2P program.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2006-05-07, 5:12 PM #5
They remixed the Requiem for a Dream soundtrack with a larger orchestra for the trailer to LOTR:Two Towers. There is a full length version floating around the net which to my knowledge is actually totally unofficial and is a piece of fan work. Regardless it's absolutely crackin'. I have a copy of it myself.
2006-05-07, 6:08 PM #6
On an unrelated note, I recently saw a chinese movie that ripped off this music

I gasped
2006-05-08, 6:29 AM #7
Originally posted by Detty:
it sounds like a short looped clip of the requiem for a dream soundtrack that was redone for the two towers trailer.

Yup, thirded. That's exactly what it is.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.

↑ Up to the top!