Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Lacuna Coil
Lacuna Coil
2006-05-27, 8:37 PM #1
Yeah.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

<3
2006-05-28, 12:00 AM #2
i heard a few songs, dont like em.
2006-05-28, 10:21 AM #3
I love them.
2006-05-28, 3:18 PM #4
Listening a little more today, I really like the music, however the mixing of the vocals gets on my nerves. Too far away, set in thick reverb, barely audible in the mix. Ugh.

Tunes are really nice, though. Definitely gonna give this another listen.
2006-05-29, 12:57 PM #5
Their new CD is lame. I was heartily disappointed. Unleashed Memories was their best, and it went downhill from there.
2006-05-29, 3:16 PM #6
I likes em I do.

Especially the singer.

Could she BE any hotter.

Probably, but i'd settle for that anyway.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-30, 9:37 PM #7
Originally posted by Shintock:
Listening a little more today, I really like the music, however the mixing of the vocals gets on my nerves. Too far away, set in thick reverb, barely audible in the mix. Ugh.

Tunes are really nice, though. Definitely gonna give this another listen.

Yeah, alot of it sounds a little strange and kind of unpolished. I really don't like the male vocals but overall I just love their sound.
2006-05-31, 11:07 AM #8
I loved Lacuna Coil until their last album. Very, very disappointed. They pretty much lost their unique sound and are close to sounding like KoRn. Plus, they covered Enjoy The Silence, which should be forbidden by law.
2006-05-31, 5:13 PM #9
Originally posted by gothicX:
I loved Lacuna Coil until their last album. Very, very disappointed. They pretty much lost their unique sound and are close to sounding like KoRn. Plus, they covered Enjoy The Silence, which should be forbidden by law.

Failure covered Enjoy The Silence extremely well. Lacuna Coil's cover sucks monkey nuts.
2006-06-01, 10:58 AM #10
Originally posted by gothicX:

↑ Up to the top!