Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → I like post-apocalyptic neo-dream pop rock
I like post-apocalyptic neo-dream pop rock
2006-07-07, 11:14 AM #1
I don't know if this is any good or not... I made this short song using my keyboard and my mixing tools here on my PC in about an hour. It's very spacey and ethereal with bells, drums, and lots of piano. Everything comes from my piano except the drums, which is my Pearl 5-set. I liken the buildup of the song to an Explosions In The Sky or GYBE song, but I'll let you decide. Oh yeah, and it's instrumental.

Edit: Hopefully this will work.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2006-07-07, 11:34 AM #2
Copy and Pasting the URL aint working either. :gbk:
nope.
2006-07-07, 6:06 PM #3
Wow, I loved this. I play piano and drums as well, and always thought about making something like this, but never became bothered enough to figure out how to do it, or with what program, etc.

Very nice. :)
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2006-07-09, 11:15 AM #4
Beautiful.
2006-07-11, 3:13 PM #5
Thanks for the comments.

Bump.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."

↑ Up to the top!