Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Woah.
Woah.
2006-07-23, 11:05 PM #1
I just got back from Anthrax , who opened for Rob Zombie tonight. Zombie was kinda lackluster, they didn't play that many songs, and generally just licked nuts. Anyways, Anthrax was phenominal. Sooooo good. The lead guitarist even handed me his pick! awesome suevinier! Anthrax was awesome, Scott Ian on rythm rocked out, while the lead guitarist shredded like hell. I was right in front so I got to see his fingerwork. Amazing, hopefully someday I can play like that. Anyways, if you ever get a chance to see them I would, the ticket price was well worth Anthrax alone. And again, yes, Rob Zombie did suck. Anthrax made up for their slack though.
2006-07-24, 3:28 AM #2
rob zombie is a joke solo.

never listened to anthrax though.
2006-07-24, 4:52 PM #3
I don't much care for Rob Zombie either. I once saw White Zombie and Pantera, which was a great show, and both bands were awesome.
2006-07-24, 5:28 PM #4
yeah, white zombie were amazing, rob zombie solo is a pile of toss.

↑ Up to the top!