Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → new WIP mp3: Psychokinetiks
new WIP mp3: Psychokinetiks
2006-10-15, 2:11 PM #1
Since nobody ever replies to my threads usually, I shall try mimicry >.>

[mp3]http://snyder.kundor.org/mp3/psychokinetiks.mp3[/mp3]

Instrumental for my band :v:
2006-10-15, 4:33 PM #2
:eek:

1) what software?
2) are those drum loops or did you make em from 1-hit samples?

more and more i realize maybe fruity loops studio is not the right tool for the job..
[ B A H ]
Bad *** by nature,
Hackers by choice
2006-10-15, 5:29 PM #3
Software is FL Studio 5, and the drums are done from individual samples (one drum layer has been bounced though)
2006-10-15, 7:32 PM #4
:(
2006-10-16, 1:58 AM #5
well you completely own me at FL then i guess lol..

what are you using for your synths? im assuming those are VST plugins; if you say custom sytrus im going to cry
[ B A H ]
Bad *** by nature,
Hackers by choice
2006-10-16, 5:47 AM #6
I like it! :D

It gives me a Timesplitters vibe for some reason. I think it reminds a little of the music from Chinese.
nope.
2006-10-17, 2:32 PM #7
Originally posted by StrikeAthius:
well you completely own me at FL then i guess lol..

what are you using for your synths? im assuming those are VST plugins; if you say custom sytrus im going to cry

I don't usually use synths--mainly samples and soundfonts, although the sub-bass is a 3osc
2006-10-17, 5:46 PM #8
ah yea. well they sound great ;)

i used to use nothing BUT samples for instruments but now i use nothing BUT sound gens, primarily sytrus but also sometimes TS404 and BooBass.

again, those samples are fantastic, most of the ones ive found sound like crappy synths. im sure uve probably got a decent # of filters and EQs in action too
[ B A H ]
Bad *** by nature,
Hackers by choice

↑ Up to the top!