Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Carbon Based Lifeforms / World Of Sleepers
Carbon Based Lifeforms / World Of Sleepers
2006-10-19, 5:45 PM #1
My favorite electronica (ambient) group is about to release their new album: World Of Sleepers. Whether you've heard of them before or are feeling open-minded, check out their new teaser trailer. If you like what you hear, once the trailer is complete, type in the word "GOGILLRA" to listen to a full track from the album. You may also be interested in listening to some of their older music, such as Hydroponic Garden (you can stream samples from that album by clicking the link).
2006-11-18, 1:07 PM #2
I doubt that anyone here would care, but I just thought that I would mention that their new album is now available for pre-order and that you can now stream samples of all of their tracks.
2006-11-18, 1:38 PM #3
Its interesting.

I've never really been a fan of ambient stuff, but this seems to be a little different. I KINDA LIKE IT!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-12-05, 12:47 PM #4
I received my copy today. As usual, it shipped with a beautifully illustrated booklet, post cards, and this time they were nice enough to throw in some incense. This is easily my new favorite album.

↑ Up to the top!