Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Has this not been posted yet? (Rage Reunion)
Has this not been posted yet? (Rage Reunion)
2007-01-29, 4:20 PM #1
Rage Against The Machine is having a reunion concert with the original lineup.

[url]www.ratm.com[/url]

****ing awesomesauce in my book. You have to drop the 200 bucks for the 3 day pass now though--the one day pass on the day Rage plays got sold out in minutes.

Anyone planning on attending?
D E A T H
2007-01-29, 5:45 PM #2
I would, but I'm going to be doing Wildland Fire Training that weekend.
Pissed Off?
2007-01-30, 3:13 AM #3
I wish I could afford to see that show. I miss RATM. Audioslave sucks sooo bad. :(
2007-01-30, 7:25 PM #4
RatM is awesome aside from the very weak lyrics. [Waits for people to cry about how meaningful their lyrics really are.]
Think while it's still legal.
2007-01-30, 8:21 PM #5
Originally posted by Victor Van Dort:
RatM is awesome aside from the very weak lyrics. [Waits for people to cry about how meaningful their lyrics really are.]

XD
2007-01-30, 8:53 PM #6
*points at System of a down - Bounce*

Clearly a meaningful song lolarskates
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2007-01-31, 5:29 AM #7
Bounce is about an orgy.
Think while it's still legal.
2007-01-31, 7:50 AM #8
I was merely trying to say that every song for every band doesnt HAVE to be meaningful.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2007-01-31, 8:33 AM #9
Originally posted by Victor Van Dort:

They're lyrics can be weak in some songs, but a lot of their songs are great. Besides, you're a SoaD fan, you crying about weak lyrics is like a no doubt fan saying The Mighty Mighty Bosstones aren't ska.
D E A T H
2007-02-01, 12:05 PM #10
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
Besides, you're a SoaD fan, you crying about weak lyrics is like a no doubt fan saying The Mighty Mighty Bosstones aren't ska.

Hahahaha.

↑ Up to the top!