Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Rita Mitsouko feat. Serj Tankian - Terminal Beauty
Rita Mitsouko feat. Serj Tankian - Terminal Beauty
2007-03-01, 9:08 PM #1
This is from Rita Mitsouko's upcoming album called "VariƩty" which set to be released on April 17th. You all know how I'm a Serj Tankian / System of a Down slut, so I keep up on news like this. For those of you that care, check out this mp3. The song has grown on me. It's really weird stuff. It reminds me of the music from Little Miss Sunshine for some reason. I know you'll all hate it and flame me and stuff, even though you shouldn't have even clicked on the thread if you know you hate Serj in the first place. Language warning.

[mp3]http://www.iftguild.com/Rita Mitsouko feat. Serj Tankian - Terminal Beauty.mp3[/mp3]
Think while it's still legal.
2007-03-01, 10:17 PM #2
I don't like it. I don't like SOAD much, but i didnt mind the stuff Serj did with Buckethead. This is just hard to listen to though.

o.0

↑ Up to the top!