Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → shadowblast before the drop
shadowblast before the drop
2007-08-10, 5:55 PM #1
waiting for the inspiration to touch up intro and make the drop into heavy dnb. this is for someone special

[mp3]http://binarydemons.com/~strike/files/shadowblast.mp3[/mp3]
[ B A H ]
Bad *** by nature,
Hackers by choice
2007-08-10, 10:38 PM #2
I bet you could make something really great if you didn't drop into heavy dnb. I love how it is so far.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2007-08-11, 12:11 AM #3
I like it so far. I agree though, I'm not sure if heavy dnb is where it needs to go. It reminds me of something like The Dissociatives.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2007-08-11, 10:04 AM #4
whenever i try to make dnb it turns into something else that i cant even classify. but i think its working in this situation, i bet its going to fit the bill perfectly. thanks guys for the responses, you make me happy :D

will update mp3 soon
[ B A H ]
Bad *** by nature,
Hackers by choice
2007-08-11, 10:31 PM #5
track is updated, has the drop.

certainly isnt dnb in the true sense, but i hope it works :)
[ B A H ]
Bad *** by nature,
Hackers by choice
2007-08-12, 12:49 AM #6
I like it--kinda takes a trance/dnb-ish turn, reminds me of some Squarepusher and **** I'd hear on di.fm's chillout.
D E A T H
2007-08-12, 1:16 AM #7
thanks yoshi :D 'i like it' is the best i could ask for considering my track record. seriously though, shes got me hooked - and not on phonics xD

theres more to this track now, i might post after i finish the energy piece and cool it back down. the violin is coming..
[ B A H ]
Bad *** by nature,
Hackers by choice
2007-08-13, 9:32 AM #8
Fantastic so far. It's kind of reminding me of a Deus Ex ending track. Please finish it and give it to us.

And for the record, I always like your stuff.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus

↑ Up to the top!