Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Do you like this?! Pretty Music?!
Do you like this?! Pretty Music?!
2007-11-13, 3:12 PM #1
Hay go to www.myspace.com/iaminverted and check it out see if you like the music listen to a couple of diffrent songs and see what you like, comment on the music or the artist, its all on you, you are the listeners you are the deciders!! :awesome: :suicide:
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2007-11-13, 4:19 PM #2
Whos the chick in the picture :v::v::v:
2007-11-13, 5:30 PM #3
was that a joke cuz im a dude and that pic makes me look like a girl, or is it cuz you really thought it was a girl, neither would suprise me
2007-11-13, 5:44 PM #4
its not really my type of music, but its alright
i'd suggest turning up the vox, your voice is hard to hear dude
yay for not posting much ever
2007-11-13, 8:54 PM #5
TY i apprecate that, yah i need to go back and i WANT to just compleatly re record the VOX thanks tho
2007-11-14, 7:13 AM #6
I don't like it at all, but it's not the kind of thing I'd listen to.

Also, a bunch of the intonation is off and parts are out of synch with each other.
nope.
2007-11-14, 12:05 PM #7
again, i agree with you, and thank you for nobeing an *** about not liking it and telling me off, i appreciate your at least giving it a try,by the way what kind of music DO you like?

↑ Up to the top!