Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → I've hit a wellspring of creativity...
I've hit a wellspring of creativity...
2008-10-21, 12:26 PM #1
I recorded 4 new tracks in the past 4 days just trying to flex my songwriting a bit. They're all a lot different from the stuff I usually do. Writing-style is similar but it's all keys, synths, and drums. Lyrically, I approached it as kind of goofy and didn't take it seriously.

Myspace player is ****ing lame and won't let me edit the listing of the tracks but my recommendation would be this order:

1. Refugee Me
2. Are You Still Flappin' Your Nazi Mouth? *explicit*
3. See Where It Goes..... *mildly explicit*
4. Godzilla Villain

http://www.myspace.com/surrendertotherevolution

Let me know what you think. Don't tell me the mixes are off unless you've got a nice speaker system and crank some of it up. It sounds fine on most of the devices I've played it through.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2008-10-22, 3:06 PM #2
*raises hand* Why are you friends with yourself on Myspace? :D
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-10-22, 4:45 PM #3
Because people like me can do that kind of stuff. See if I let you stay at my new house next time you go on an East Coast journey.

I just put up the song I wrote today. It's just pop rock. Sorry.
2008-10-25, 1:31 AM #4
Since you guys are so interested, I posted another song I was working on today.

"Tourniquet Part One"

Took your advice to add drums and stuff to it and it's pretty ****ing rock now. I'm planning on making 3 parts, the intro (fast), middle (slow), outro (slow but rocking kind of fast)

Seriously, give me some ****ing advice/critiques. I took what you guys said before, stopped writing ****ty songs and added drums. What more could you want? These songs are the only songs worth listening to ever.

↑ Up to the top!