Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Jedi Knight Boss levels for Jedi Outcast
Jedi Knight Boss levels for Jedi Outcast
2003-07-21, 3:33 AM #1
Here you can post comments on my levels and screenshots. It will be easier this way.
2003-07-21, 4:18 AM #2
We need to see a link to these screenshots.

------------------
Multiplayer Game Alias: II88BlackOps

Live long JK2. You rock.

See my blood sweat and tears in the SP map Corrupted Paths. Screens here: http://imagebase.freewebspace.com/photo.html
2003-07-21, 6:36 AM #3
I do believe there is a commenting system all ready in place for submitted levels. Now if you have works in progress or you just want to show something that you have concocted, then post some images or links to images of what you have created. Lotsa places for you to store images including Massassi's own Editing Corner.

Other than that, don't waste forum space.

------------------
CWizard *pWizard=new CWizard("Gandalf","white",2021);
pWizard->EnableWizard(TRUE);
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2003-07-21, 6:47 AM #4
I already have my own editor's corner. You can find the screenshots there. I also already released three levels, two of them are online. Check the levels/mods --> Jedi Outcast Single Player Levels section.

[This message has been edited by belgian_padawan (edited July 21, 2003).]
2003-07-21, 9:07 AM #5
The Showcase forum is for you to post screenshots of your work and get some opinions. There is already a comments section for your released levels, so this topic is closed.

------------------
Official Staff of Massassi Temple:
-Chat Op
-Level Poster
-Forum Admin
-Level Comments Admin
-EC Admin

Moral to the Story: Don't Mess
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"

↑ Up to the top!