Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Ion Cannon
Ion Cannon
2003-07-26, 5:53 PM #1
My little ion cannon that I have been chipping away at for Command And Conquer: Generals.
Normal 1.5mb
Wreaking havoc 2.5mb

It's still a little rough around the edges, IE: The nuke symbol showing up, but it's pretty much done. By the way, they both require the latest versions of DivX.

------------------
-Sleek

Rigs
MattBush.net
2003-07-26, 5:57 PM #2
Sexy...
Screen shot of the day!

------------------
[12:42] Spork: I wish I knew, coned sucked. owned owns coned and pwned.

A lack of muscle can be made up for with suprise and a baseball bat. I'm not advocating anything, but...
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2003-07-27, 2:14 AM #3
If possible, make the red mark after the blast much bigger, then slowly shrink and fade. It'd probably look better. It's awesome though!

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2003-07-27, 6:54 AM #4
Impressive... most impressive *watches troopers fly towards the horizon* But isn't the Ion Cannon designed to disable electronic systems?

------------------
"Do... or do not... there is no try"-Yoda
Seishun da!
2003-07-27, 8:36 AM #5
You got me there, I just thought the United States' super weapon was a bit weak, so I thought I'd give it a new effect.

------------------
-Sleek

Rigs
MattBush.net
2003-07-27, 9:10 AM #6
You sure did a good job at that then.

------------------
"Do... or do not... there is no try"-Yoda
Seishun da!
2003-07-27, 9:12 AM #7
That's quite cool!

If you don't like the USA imbalance in CCG, check out the Pro Generals mod at http://deezire.net.

------------------
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2003-07-27, 10:39 AM #8
Thank you.
I used to use ProGen for awhile, then I started making my own mod, in which I balanced the USA a bit.

Added the blue magma at the bottom. 2mb

------------------
-Sleek

Rigs
MattBush.net
2003-07-27, 12:49 PM #9
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Emon:
That's quite cool!

If you don't like the USA imbalance in CCG, check out the Pro Generals mod at http://deezire.net.

</font>

Got it last night - it's what Generals should have been on release. By the way, how do you get those funky GLA skidoos? And why oh why don't you get any General's points as one of the GLA generals? Must be a bug...

*Me pootles off to deezire.net to report that*

------------------
Worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair - it gives you something to do for a while but gets you absolutely NOWHERE - (write that down)
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2003-07-27, 4:17 PM #10
I like that one muuuuch better! Doesn't have that dumb little red mark anymore [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...

↑ Up to the top!