Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → 'cause beautiful is what they're selling...
'cause beautiful is what they're selling...
2003-08-08, 9:21 AM #41
Is he going to teach something? Like, how to make a rail gun out of a fork, two batteries, and... whatever the next prop you're going to pop in is?

-Cause that would be cool.

------------------
It's our All-American product. We got the idea from the Germans. The French hate it. It goes for half in Canada. The English have a version, but it's not so hot. There's cheap knockoffs in India. The Japanese are devolping a sleeker, sexier model. Made in China.
2003-08-08, 9:59 PM #42
That looks absolutly fantastic man, very professional. I could see it being the "Duracell Robot" come to beat the crap out of the Energizer Bunny (with a fork lol)or something. I was just wondering, how long is your single frame render time, and what are your system specs. as far as your (or schools) computer goes?

-Salvation

------------------
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2003-08-08, 10:09 PM #43
The white eyes look slightly odd at first, but I can't figure out how you'd make them look different without them blending in with the surrounding area.

It's pretty much prefect, very professional.

------------------
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2003-08-09, 3:18 AM #44
Thank you everybody

JEDI-Salvation: I'm on a Dell Pentium 4 with a decent amount of ram (sadly I'm not sure exactly how much) Anyway, it's a nice computer but nothing special, and I'm getting render times a little over 2 minutes.

------------------
I still wonder when the medicine will take it's effect.
And The injection they made, it's all just left me the same.
2003-08-09, 5:06 PM #45
YOU RULE

*is the band Flaming Lips? I don't know...*

YOU RULE

YOU RULE

AWESOME work!!!

------------------
MaxisReed
AIM: MaxisReed
ChatOp, EC administrator, and "some sort of god!"
"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?"
2003-08-09, 8:54 PM #46
I disagree with zul. The eyes portray the proper effect as it is, shading would only hurt the character.

------------------
Ω of 14
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2003-08-10, 6:47 AM #47
That picture with the battery is now my desktop.

Niiiiiiiice. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Back by popular demand.
<GtkCazor> think of it this way... we cant call you SOB anymore

<kyle90> its amazing how much more respect you get from people when they think you want to kill them
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.

↑ Up to the top!