Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → "She said I would find the one..."
"She said I would find the one..."
2003-09-04, 10:30 PM #1
Just a very very VERY early screen shot of this fantastic model by harleyquinn:

[http://www.massassi.net/ec/images/12558.jpg]

Comments are more than welcome, just keep in mind, very very early! I am kinda in the middle of the upper tie area as you can probably tell. And I am currently discussing with her about remodeling the head to look more like fishburne than jackson and making the sunglasses smaller and rounder so dont give me a lot of crap about that, I wont touch that area anymore until she gets back with me.
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

-Salvy

------------------
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2003-09-04, 11:09 PM #2
His blouse and jacket seem a little.. stretched out. And i personally think the tie has a bit too much contrast with the rest of the skin...

------------------
The law doesn't want you to steal. Because the government doesn't want any competition.
2003-09-05, 12:58 AM #3
The tie look's a bit bright, and those glasses need some serious work. But, I think the rest looks fantastic.

------------------
My Deviations
2003-09-05, 1:02 AM #4
Judging by the fact that is is a "very very VERY early screen", I'd say he probably just hasn't gotten to the glasses yet. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
S51

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
2003-09-05, 1:25 AM #5
Face color is... way off. The jackect seems a bit blurry, and the glasses are polygons :\

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Valley of the Jedi Tower Smaug's Lair
2003-09-05, 8:01 AM #6
The sunglasses will have a shiny shader on them so dont worry about that. As far as the tie, like i said im still working on it, I've only spent about 3 hours total so far on this, and the jacket is still being worked on as well. Hopefully the sunglasses and head will get fixed...*hopefully*

-S
------------------
"Sometimes I wonder if people actually read a post or just look at the screenshots and bi**h."

[This message has been edited by JEDI-Salvation (edited September 05, 2003).]
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2003-09-05, 8:43 AM #7
I think annything looks good after seeing that Matrix Skin pack at JKfiles though...making a morpheus skin with....THE MON MOTHMA MODEL???? Ugh. Anyways, looks nice for being so early

------------------
Semper Fi.
Semper Fi.
2003-09-05, 8:47 AM #8
hehehe.. I'm with you on that one, cloud..

------------------
The law doesn't want you to steal. Because the government doesn't want any competition.
2003-09-05, 12:12 PM #9
The jaket texture looks wierd. IT needs to be smoother

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2003-09-05, 12:27 PM #10
sunglasses need work, the tie is kinda odd but it could be me you know...otherwise cheers for Harleyquinn!

------------------
"I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes through the Father except through me" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believeth in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
"I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes through the Father except through me" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believeth in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Gree Gree
2003-09-05, 4:36 PM #11
his jaw doesnt look quite square enough.

------------------
ohayogozaimasudouzoyoroshiku
My signature puts the 'hat' in 'phat'.
2003-09-05, 6:07 PM #12
I was thinking his nose is a little messed up, More like Mace-Windu than Morpheus..., Just my 2cents, great model though..

------------------
Member of the Minneassian Council
2003-09-05, 6:46 PM #13
No one reads posts any more.

The tie is being worked on, the model, which Slavy didn't make, may be changed to look more like Fishburne, and he's not bothering to change the head until he finds out about someone else doing a head.

You've already gotten my comments Salvy. Good work so far.

JediKirby

------------------
"I was driving along listening to the radio, when Judas Priest comes on. It was 'You've got another thing coming.' All of a sudden, I enter 'VICE CITY RAMAGE MODE' and nearly ran some guy over"
- ]-[ellequin
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2003-09-07, 12:28 PM #14
His face needs to be rounder.

------------------
do you know how long it took me to type this with my nose?
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2003-09-07, 12:40 PM #15
I suppose I love you...

Looks very cool for a WIP.

------------------
Ooooooooo-oh supersadomasochistinecrobestiality, it's when you get a hard-on making Lassie a fatality!

"I am the signature virus! Copy me into your signature so that I can take over the world! Moohahahee!"
tristan is the best friend of the jedi

"I am the signature virus! Copy me into your signature so that I can take over the world! Moohahahee!"
2003-09-08, 10:00 AM #16
you guys are well picky [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

looks great imo - taken for an early shot

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mikus:
This is why Jesus invented shooting people in the face with shotguns.
</font>
/fluffle
2003-09-08, 2:48 PM #17
hes to skinny and i dont think his blue shirt was that blue it was more of a darker tint and like faded but great job and see if u cant make his jacket less pixelated and more smooth

------------------
-If you don't know, then don't ask...
2003-09-09, 8:10 AM #18
the knot of his tie is too small, apart from that, niceness for earliness.

------------------
mmm, smells like something burning.
2003-09-09, 8:37 AM #19
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JEDI-Salvation:
"Sometimes I wonder if people actually read a post or just look at the screenshots and bi**h."
</font>

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
No one reads posts any more.
</font>

c'mon guys give me a break here...

------------------
2003-09-09, 10:23 AM #20
Well if you showcase somethign that obviously needs heavy work and then tell us that every little thing is going to be changed... what are we gonna comment on? Sorry, just kinda eluded me on why you kinda said "everything is gonna be fixed" but never really... fixed it :\

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Valley of the Jedi Tower Smaug's Lair

↑ Up to the top!