Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → My tribute to FLCL
My tribute to FLCL
2003-09-22, 4:16 PM #1
[http://supers51.woggle.org/images/haruko.jpg]

------------------
S51

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
2003-09-22, 4:18 PM #2
Nice,

------------------
2003-09-22, 4:43 PM #3
I love FLCL..... way to funny....
nice work.

------------------
Later
Stormen81
Later
Stormen81
2003-09-23, 2:17 PM #4
You drew that?! That's **** amazing!

------------------
2003-09-23, 2:20 PM #5
I absolutely hate FLCL, but thats kinda cool [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair
2003-09-23, 2:38 PM #6
What a coincidence, I absolutely hate YOU.

It took me about 2 days to get all the linework right and another half hour to an hour to color it.
2003-09-23, 3:10 PM #7
Well sorry i dont like a show which translated to english means 'nipple fondling'... if i remember correctly.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair
2003-09-24, 2:40 AM #8
The original title, yes, in Japan, is Fooly Cooly, but ofcourse, through the japanese mouth it comes out slurred as "Furi Kuri" ^.^ Which in turn doesn't really translate into...*snicker*... nipple fondling

Oh and good work ^^ very Gainax-ish.

------------------
"Do... or do not... there is no try"-Yoda

[This message has been edited by Pedro T Hutt (edited September 24, 2003).]
Seishun da!
2003-09-24, 10:03 AM #9
Figures a part japanese guy would be able to draw anime like Akira Toriyami(Very good artist).

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2003-09-24, 10:50 AM #10
It may shock you to learn that not all Japanese people are born artistic genii. And no, my work is no where near as good as that of the artists I idolize (Yoji Shinkawa, Tetsuya Nomura, Ayame Kojima, etc.)
2003-09-24, 11:38 AM #11
Yeah I like that show... Your pic looks pretty cool. I think I'm gonna go draw now too :P

------------------
*prepares for barrage of rotten fruit*
*prepares for barrage of rotten fruit*
2003-09-24, 12:04 PM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Super S51:
It may shock you to learn that not all Japanese people are born artistic genii. And no, my work is no where near as good as that of the artists I idolize (Yoji Shinkawa, Tetsuya Nomura, Ayame Kojima, etc.)</font>

Never said that. I never meant to imply that all japanese are awesome artists. It's just that usually, good anime artists, ARE japanese.

And, I don't think you realize just how good you DO draw.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
2003-09-24, 12:49 PM #13
Fair enough.

↑ Up to the top!