Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → jeteeman
jeteeman
2003-11-10, 8:47 PM #1
[http://sine.geekvision.net/jeteeman.jpg]

wacom tablet w/photoshop. meh
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art
2003-11-10, 9:19 PM #2
Sine + Photoshop = Sine - GTK = No Nar Shaddaa = Sine goes dead.

------------------
Endurance of Hatred
2003-11-10, 9:47 PM #3
wth does this thread have to do with nar?

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art
2003-11-10, 9:56 PM #4
Nothing. That's why.

Okaaayy.. it looks good. Must say that. Stuff around his eyes looks a little too big though.
------------------
Endurance of Hatred

[This message has been edited by gothicX (edited November 11, 2003).]
2003-11-11, 2:25 AM #5
Nice! Self portrait?
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2003-11-11, 3:02 AM #6
His eyes are looking at two different directions.

------------------
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
2003-11-11, 3:40 AM #7
i like the background. it gives a lot of depth to the subject.

------------------
Current Maps

Look up my nose and see your future.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2003-11-11, 5:54 AM #8
The face is very "stunning"

------------------
What is a sig you may ask. A sig is only a small factor in the flow of life. It is just a minor detail of the universe we live in. To understand the true purpose of this sig, you must understand how life influences it. To do that you must understand how the functions of life work in the world. There you shall know how time plays a role. Time and life are...you sir! Is that a monkey?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-11-11, 6:20 AM #9
What wacom tablet do you use?

------------------
He's Crazy! He's Loco! - Scared Marine from Halo.

They call me Satan, Devil, Bringer of death and pain. I am, Master Chief.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2003-11-11, 7:31 PM #10
The face has a lot of painful anatomy and proportion problems. Mainly the eyes (too big).

------------------
My signature puts the 'hat' in 'phat'.
My signature puts the 'hat' in 'phat'.
2003-11-11, 7:47 PM #11
damn, my attempt at a 100% purely realistic self-portrait has failed!

art
2003-11-11, 7:54 PM #12
I like it a lot, if that means anything [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] reminds me of a blue period picasso, only without the blueness.

-S

------------------
"Count the Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums..."
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2003-11-12, 9:57 AM #13
Well, Sine, I[/b] like it.
2003-11-12, 10:31 AM #14
Looks really cool. Only thing i have to crit on it is the reflection on the back wall. if its a square corner then it wouldnt project the side of his face on the wall, it would be the back, but hey, its art. *thumbs up*

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair
2003-11-12, 10:41 AM #15
It's not a reflection. It's the color that's been sucked from his face

art
2003-11-12, 10:48 AM #16
Not really anything wrong with the anatomy. I've actually seen people like that... which is the frightening thing... Eye's are looking different directions far as I can see... Not by much, just the right iris would need to be moved a bit to the right, instead dead center...

------------------
_ _________________ _
Wolf Moon
Cast Your Spell On Me
Beware
The Woods At Night
The Wolf Has Come
_ _ _____________ _ _
Wolf Moon
Cast Your Spell On Me
Beware
The Woods At Night
The Wolf Has Come
2003-11-12, 10:49 AM #17
Btw... guy looks to me like a mental patient... like the shirt should be a straight jacket...

------------------
_ _________________ _
Wolf Moon
Cast Your Spell On Me
Beware
The Woods At Night
The Wolf Has Come
_ _ _____________ _ _
Wolf Moon
Cast Your Spell On Me
Beware
The Woods At Night
The Wolf Has Come
2003-11-12, 10:51 AM #18
I could whine about anatomy, why bother? It turned out pretty damn well, nice job.

------------------
S51

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
2003-11-12, 3:49 PM #19
If you claim that is a self-portrait, looks good!

Although...you look dead. Or risen from the dead. To eat our children...and our Radiant levels...

------------------
<scribbly handwriting barely resembling name>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2003-11-12, 4:59 PM #20
I like it; is the graying of the hair supposed to mean something?

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
Jack Chick preaches it
NMGOH
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2003-11-13, 12:19 AM #21
He IS dead. i killed him yesterday. shovels make good things to slice people head off with.

------------------
*a dancing banana*
"I just found a million dollars that someone forgot" - Guns 'n' Roses
Sector 3027 - AA
"What is and what should never be"
Sector 3027 - AA
Space Station Saber Training
2003-11-13, 1:04 AM #22
It's not just the hair, Wolfy.

I like it. Creepy when you said "the colour sucked from his face".
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2003-11-13, 2:44 PM #23
Wraa! I was hoping this was a Nar thread!

Regardless, nice drawing. Are there mini-drawings engrained in the background on the right side of the face and right above the shadow figure?

------------------
Multiplayer Game Alias: II88BlackOps
JA is awesome!
Corrupted Paths, my WIP for JA. Screens here: http://imagebase.freewebspace.com/photo.html

My quote: "People choose to side with the left, and the others choose to side with the right. I go forward."

↑ Up to the top!