Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Shut yo' mouth, damn jive turkey.
Shut yo' mouth, damn jive turkey.
2003-11-26, 3:02 PM #1
[http://supers51.woggle.org/images/mutha.jpg]

Quick sketch, the coloring turned out horribly, the blue glow was a poorly implemented afterthought (especially the reflection on the shades).

HAPPY TURKEY DAY (RAPE OF THE AMERICAS) LADIES AND BREASTLESS-LADIES.

------------------
S51

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.' 'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice. 'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

[This message has been edited by Super S51 (edited November 27, 2003).]
2003-11-26, 3:23 PM #2
make one of hendrix

------------------
The opera, The Sands of Time, lasted only four minutes.

The Kansas, and Colorado State Boards of Education both mandate that children should not be taught, or lead to believe in the theory of evolution, Newton's theory of gravity, or the theory that germs cause disease
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2003-11-26, 7:22 PM #3
The ear is a little small and misshapen. The rest is excellent!

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2003-11-26, 7:51 PM #4
It's so hip...

------------------
Shut up. I'm GOING to do this whether you like it or not.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2003-11-27, 2:02 AM #5
Image is broken I think...

------------------
Eat... sleep for tommarow we shall die.
<Genki> maev's seen us... the post your pic threads!
<[MRB]Rooked> <Genki> maev's seen us... the post your pic threads! <- I've seen you too I abruptly closed the window and binged after that :)

<Ishionu> [MRB]Rooked quoted himself in his signature...thats sad...
2003-11-27, 4:45 AM #6
Kak's server must be down. Sadly, I've got no where else to put it.
2003-11-27, 4:51 AM #7
Fixed.
2003-11-27, 4:56 AM #8
Sucks.

------------------
Baby Mama's Drama
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2003-11-27, 4:57 AM #9
Thanks zul.
2003-11-27, 5:00 AM #10
****ty.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged
2003-11-27, 5:29 AM #11
Reminds me of Disco Stu, but black....and small ears......and he looks like he has belimia :S

Other then that, good job.

------------------
<GothiX> Jenny = goddess
* GothiX <3 Jenny
----------
Projects:
-The Matrix Unplugged: http://ut2k3net.com/cazor

Companies:
-Hi-Fi Entertainment: http://www.hifi-entertainment.com
-Capcom USA: www.capcom.com
2003-11-28, 3:17 AM #12
Groovy.

------------------
Multiplayer Game Alias: II88BlackOps
JA is awesome!
Corrupted Paths, my WIP for JA. Screens here: http://imagebase.freewebspace.com/photo.html

My quote: "People choose to side with the left, and the others choose to side with the right. I go forward."
2011-01-04, 9:11 PM #13
awesome
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2011-01-05, 4:24 PM #14
Holy epic 7-year-old necrothread, Batman!
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2011-01-05, 5:48 PM #15
wat
DO NOT WANT.
2011-01-06, 1:46 AM #16
:huh: ??!!

Someone bring out the necromice pic.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2011-01-06, 2:13 AM #17
You know, it's a good thing that spam posts get removed but now it only looks like zan had revived this thread :P

The original spam post had something to do with a Turkish holiday resort, I guess it picked this thread due to "JIVE TURKEY". HOO-HAW?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-01-06, 1:25 PM #18
quite the surprise that the spambot chose a thread started by the ruler of Hades to bring back from the dead! coincidence??? i think not! this has something to do with the dead birds in Arkansas I just know it!!!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-01-06, 1:40 PM #19
additionally the term "Jive Turkey" may have been coined by famous jazz trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie! and while he was from South Carolina, a distant relative of his once traveled to Arkansas! (possibly) Things are becoming clearer now, yes!? Obviously the only logical conclusion is that the dark lord of the underworld hired spambots through our very own forums to destroy jazz music!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-01-06, 2:38 PM #20
wat
DO NOT WANT.
2011-01-06, 7:57 PM #21
I know it's a devious conspiracy! I was shocked too...

↑ Up to the top!