Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → It's been a while... (song)
It's been a while... (song)
2004-08-23, 5:46 AM #1
Yes, it's been a while since I posted a song on these forums (may have actually been under an old username) and I think I've finally written and recorded one that wont be completely flamed.

Tristan Snowsill - Absent Friends

Hopefully enjoy, it was written about my dog that passed away over Christmas.

------------------
tristan is the best friend of the jedi

"I am the signature virus! Copy me into your signature so that I can take over the world! Moohahahee!"

[This message has been edited by Jagged Conscience (edited August 23, 2004).]

"I am the signature virus! Copy me into your signature so that I can take over the world! Moohahahee!"
2004-08-23, 7:56 AM #2
It's too long, but otherwise quite good.

------------------
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2004-08-23, 8:11 AM #3
ackackacaaa MuSiC FoRuM!!!

------------------
I'm the first MASSaSSiAN from Estonia!!:)
DEFINITION OF ZERO POINT ENERGY
The amount of vibrational energy associated with matter, as the parameters defining that matter decline to zero.
2004-08-23, 9:22 AM #4
This music is so good we should flame him completely! Hey, that would be a neat title for a song.

------------------
Working hard to bring you a mission statement and profile signature in the new year.
Working hard to bring you a mission statement and profile signature in the new year.
2004-08-23, 10:44 AM #5
Yeah, sorry, I realised that this should've gone in the music forum after I posted it, but does anyone have an opinion on it?

------------------

2004-08-23, 11:05 AM #6
The beginning sounds like Kryptonite by 3 doors down

------------------
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||
2004-08-23, 12:12 PM #7
I like it

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-23, 12:51 PM #8
awesome work man

------------------
mir·ow ( V ) Pronunciation Key (meer-oh)
Someone or something that possesses unfathomable awesomeness

↑ Up to the top!