Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Fire and Water (Lexx)
Fire and Water (Lexx)
2007-08-03, 9:13 PM #1
I don't know how many of you are familiar with a crazy show called "Lexx" For those who aren't familiar it's pretty campy but at the same time philosophically brilliant, and has some very attractive women in it. Anyways I am. So here we have "Fire and Water" Heaven and hell. 2 planets that share the same orbit. I wont spoil the back story for you you will just have to watch the show :)

TV reference:
[http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3249/faw002bf0.jpg]

Mind the absence of the maelstrom in the middle but I could not replicate the effect with out it looking crappy so I excluded it.

Casperhead:
[http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1126/hhzq8.jpg]

Wallpaper coming soon, enjoy. C&C welcome.
SHOLVAS KREE!
2007-08-04, 12:00 AM #2
That was one crazy-*** show.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-08-04, 5:16 AM #3
Looking great! Well done!
ESS Supreme Commander Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ
The Blue Phantom Project
2007-08-04, 9:00 AM #4
Originally posted by Tracer:
That was one crazy-*** show.

It was only bizarre if you didn't know the full back story. It had alot of philosophical meanings if you knew where to look. They also managed to do what most scifi shows fail to do. They made two original villains without recycling old ones. His Divine Shadow (The Last of an insect race that created a religion around himself and used "humanity to destroy humanity"), and Prince (Who turned out to be the persona of Death)
SHOLVAS KREE!
2007-08-05, 11:57 PM #5
What the hell, I think I saw some episode of that, thought it was cool but never saw the series again so I thought I had just been dreaming...

..as for the renders, awesome!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-08-06, 12:45 AM #6
Planet shadows do not compute :confused:

Is the sun pretty really that close to them? not according to the reference image. otherwise... quite nice!
2007-08-06, 2:08 AM #7
When I tried to start watching the show, I saw a dude with half a mustache and very homosexual behaviour, so I switched the station immediately.
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)

↑ Up to the top!