Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Lambs in the Abattoir
Lambs in the Abattoir
2008-05-20, 12:34 PM #1
just thought i'd showcase the album cover art for our new EP.

[http://a172.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/117/l_764f77cf30aa2f242ee9b57cc58d2913.jpg]
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2008-05-20, 1:05 PM #2
pretty cool! I drew one of those skulls in charcoal one time
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2008-05-21, 1:50 PM #3
didn't we all :P

Looks nice! I'm assuming your band is Order of the Fly...
2008-05-21, 1:53 PM #4
Now my visions not so blurry, I see everything so clear, and I think it looks pretty swank.
Think while it's still legal.
2008-05-21, 3:17 PM #5
Personally (assuming you're photoshopping) I would've put a stroke on the fly symbol (just a 1px border, black, some opacity) to make it stand out. And I would use a different font, but that's only because I hate that one and it's very basic/boring looking. I would maybe make the top left typeface bigger, and slightly more centered in relation to the horizontal blood bit.

Otherwise I like it, it's quite original.
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2008-05-23, 2:51 PM #6
I agree with Oxyonagon.
Plus the scull looks squished, not sure if that's bad or not.

Also "Lambs in the Abattoir" might look better if it was bigger and moved up just enough to overlap the bottom of the scull just a bit. it feels kinda disconnected.
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2008-05-25, 8:45 AM #7
Originally posted by saberopus:
I'm assuming your band is Order of the Fly...

yes sir.

Oxyonagon and djwguitarman, thanks for the feedback! exactly the kind of crit i was looking for! ill see if we can implement some of the suggestions.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob

↑ Up to the top!