Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → WIP: Old bird renewed
WIP: Old bird renewed
2008-10-11, 4:13 PM #1
The Viper v2.0 is in the works

Since the first one only had a base model yet you will be starting the TBP campaign flying one, I decided very early to add a cockpit and exterior version to the Viper. So, while being cut off from the internet and spending time tweaking around on the Executor I also found some time to greatly further my efforts on this one. Here's a first glimpse :)

The concept idea: When regarding the development from the XT-250 Victory towards the XT-300 Piranha, design and technology evolved from lots of buttons and many separate screens to fewer buttons and large multifunctional touch-screens. Thus when reverting technological advances to the XT-100 Viper, I'd greatly increase the number of buttons, switches while making the screens smaller and fewer in number - less to see, more to press :D.

[http://www.vince-t.de/img/wips/wip_viperv2.jpg]
ESS Supreme Commander Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ
The Blue Phantom Project
2008-10-11, 8:56 PM #2
I wish I had that kind of creative ability to do all those buttons.... :master:
Major projects working on:
SATNRT, JK Pistol Mod, Aliens TC, Firearms

Completed
Judgement Day (HLP), My level pack

↑ Up to the top!