Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → New Oxygene video
New Oxygene video
2008-11-07, 1:59 PM #1
Hi!
After a long time of not posting anything on YouTube in fear of it being taken away, I have now made a new Oxygene video. I would like to watch, enjoy, and "protect" it or so. Btw, alot of scenes in this video were made in Jedi Knight DF2, with effects added to some of them. I'd put annotations to say which they are and what effects are used, but don't wish to ruin the video too much. If YouTube had the option of that the video would play with annotations OFF by default, then I'd do it almost immediately. Otherwise... Try and guess what was done in JK. ;)

Anyways, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdtvX9jG1s8

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2008-11-07, 11:39 PM #2
Including the disclaimer with JMJ itself is rather useless, methinks.

Wooh Oxygene 8! That's a rather nice cover edition mixage, but there should have been more laser harps and penguins.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2008-11-08, 2:04 PM #3
Ah, alas poor FGR, he wants more Laser harps. But it was hell to match the light to the notes by hand in JK. You think the tempo is something milliseconds per beat, but when you look at it again it kinda shifts away from everything. As for the Maya part, I thought I had the scripting figured out, but alas the maths escaped me so I had to do that by hand as well. Plus, took me more than 2 days to render that.

Anyways, glad you like it. :)

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards

↑ Up to the top!